• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

damn GTP'S

grandprixboy

Reaction score
man u GTP drivers are no joke..this woman in a red four-door GTP damn near ran me over while i was pullin onto the street..she had to be going nearly a 100 on this street...like i started to pull out and she wasnt there and yes i looked...and next thing i know i pull out further...thankfyully i pull slow...and here she comes blazing down the road and u can hear the road noise over my music in the car and she just flew past

grandprixboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Oct 4 2006, 06:23 PM
Aren't you glad you want to get one?
[snapback]141581[/snapback]​
i just wanted the gt...but she made me want the gtp...she mad it look so bad bc she was crusing

Xtant12

Reaction score
I may have done that once or twice.. Serously, sometimes I dont realize how fast Im going.. The car picks up that quick and it doesnt feel like your going that fast till you look at the Gauges...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom