Damn break pedal is burpin sometimes

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
This has been happening ever since I got the car but not this bad. For the past couple of months sometimes the break pedal will act like there is "low traction" and the pedal will start pulsating at very slow speeds (15 mph or lower). It doesnt necessarily effect stopping, BUT it is very annoying and there obviously is a problem. Not to mention the damn abs light has a mind of it own and is on 40% of the time... Im pretty sure ive made posts of this before but I cant seem to find them.

ALSO! ive been meaning to make a post about this. Does anyone notice when breaking aggressively to a sudden stop there is an annoying down shift that kind fucks up the flow of breaking? Kinda hard to explain but ive almost know to ease off of the break because I know a down shift is coming. The reason I ask is because maby its something with my tune? Dunno but im scared of the 3800 trans

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
Yeah its getting worse. Especially if the car is facing down hill and I am braking. Really getting annoying. Any other suggestions?

Get the car scanned when the ABS light is on and see what the deal is.

Can Vato zone do this or do i have to take it to the dealer?

Could be the O rings in the master leaking down on you, my friends 02 GTP had similar problems and after I replaced the master the brakes have been better then ever.

What signs should I look for the assume that this is the problem?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info