YouTube Damascus Viking Sword Forged From Nails

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
When this video scrolls across your feed, you don't say no. :LOL:

I do have IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin to thank tho, with the vid he posted in the god of war thread. I love this dudes minimalistic approach to his vids. Doesn't make it about himself, but the craft. This is the kinda person I wanna know when the zombie apocalypse hits.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
I enjoy some of forged in fire, I mean there is plenty of BS added to make the show more interesting which is fine for ratings and such, one of my issues is the last round where they give the smiths a task and send them back to their home forges where one guy has a little shed with home made everything in his backyard and the other guy has a 100k setup with every tool you can imagine. Not exactly fair.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I enjoy some of forged in fire, I mean there is plenty of BS added to make the show more interesting which is fine for ratings and such, one of my issues is the last round where they give the smiths a task and send them back to their home forges where one guy has a little shed with home made everything in his backyard and the other guy has a 100k setup with every tool you can imagine. Not exactly fair.
Yup.. that annoys me too. It’s always some dude outside working all by hand vs a guy with everything in a massive enclosed shop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info