Daily Driven Ford Fusion

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Just the 2.5. The Livernois tune is great and even greater in the EcoBoost applications.

Any transmission issues with the 2.0? Before I bought the car I did a little research and saw people were having transmission issues with the 2.0.

I have a fleet of 2.5 Fusions throughout the midwest that I drive daily for work and can tell you the 6F35 is happier bolted to the 2.5 compared to the 2.0 Ecoboost.

No trans issues so far at 11k miles. It does seem to get confused a lot at low speeds or when changing throttle positions before/after a shift. This isn't the case with the 2.5s I've driven.

I'm more concerned with my PTU. Gonna change fluid every 15k.

I'm interested in the Livernois tune more for the trans programming than the engine.

SVTDNA

Jan 26, 2018
Side profile pic I found on my phone.
b3e74d70a41b2f8fa5b45b84dbbe9c84.jpg

SVTDNA

Jan 26, 2018
I have a fleet of 2.5 Fusions throughout the midwest that I drive daily for work and can tell you the 6F35 is happier bolted to the 2.5 compared to the 2.0 Ecoboost.

No trans issues so far at 11k miles. It does seem to get confused a lot at low speeds or when changing throttle positions before/after a shift. This isn't the case with the 2.5s I've driven.

I'm more concerned with my PTU. Gonna change fluid every 15k.

I'm interested in the Livernois tune more for the trans programming than the engine.
DYNO proven to add 22WHP and 73WTQ with the Livernois Motorsports tune. And increased throttle response.

Transmission modifications with reduced torque management and modified shift points/firmness.

Thread Info