Daily 300C

I've been driving this as a daily for almost 2 years. 2011 Chrysler 300C. So far great car. I threw some PowerStop rotors and pads on it last year so definitely has some bite now. I would like to disable cylinder deactivation (MDS) as the car acts goofy a lot of the time and I doubt gives me any real MPG the way I drive it in and out of throttle in traffic but I don't feel like dropping coin on a handheld just to do it. Power is good but suspension is way too soft when throwing this big car around. I've thought about straightening out the suspension and throwing some boost at it but at that point, I might as well wait and go SRT. Fun enough for now.

lT7jpqj.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! My dad has a 13 300C w/ the 5.7. You definitely get a lotta car. Thing even has heated and cooled cupholders :rofl: Agree on the suspension. Car's got some nice pull when you wanna go straight, but the second you wanna turn the wheel, better hang on. haha.

Yeah, the heated and cooled cup holders are a nice touch. Heated steering wheel and seats in the winter and the ventilated seats in the summer are great, as is the remote start. Touch screen is nice. Only option I have besides the C package is the panoramic roof which is neat but cuts way too much into the head room for me (6' 4") so I would prefer not to have it. Unfortunately I don't see many C or SRT without it, which is surprising given it was a $1295 option. 20" wheels ($995 option) would have been nice (18" is standard) but when I need to replace rubber, I was thinking of going with some knockoff SRT wheels for looks and may help with the mushiness a small bit around corners.

Thread Info

• J
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list