Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Ashley Olsen Eye Roll GIF by Filmeditor

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
We finished it up the other night. Although after the first few episodes my Wife was saying who the fuck watches this weird shit
She actually enjoyed it as I did as well.
All we watch man... Cooking/food shows and murder mystery/documentaries...

Should look up/watch the tool box killer... Those mfers were ruthless..

Reactions: Shawn1112

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I seriously dont watch much TV lol. I watch the news, sports and hood programs like Power, The Chi etc.
Bae obviously drives alot so she got into true crime podcasts...

It's just you say with crime in the city, it was almost way worse back when.

Most of the podcasts are about crimes in the 40s, 50s, 60s and ALOT out of Australia...

A ton of fucked up shit... There's so many out there and horrific crimes/events that nobody has ever heard of.. Wonder if wr have a podcast/true crime/murder documentary thread...

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
What they used to say about the news, “If it bleeds it leads”…

I remember reading a few months ago about a news caster who was tired of blood, guts, murder, and violence on the news. She made an on-air protest by attempting the first on air attempted suicide. She pulled a gun out and shot herself in the back of her head. She ended up dying immediately. This was back in 1974. Here were are all these years later and that stuff still dominates the news.

5 episodes done. The amount of red flags and no one did anything

Hearing the actual call from the next door neighbors to the cop was disturbing. She knew something was not right. But all the other missed opportunities too.

That always seems to be the case. All the red flags and missed opportunities to catch killers. It makes you wonder what other killers out there were almost caught but slipped through the cracks.

I'm in the middle of episode 6. Where they focus on the victim and family. Hard to imagine someone dissappear and never be heard from again. Not knowing and your mind running wild would be unimaginable.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The police response in the episode about the 14 year old boy...
I’m not shocked, being gay back at that time still wasn’t accepted the way it is now. That shit was still semi taboo. Cops were trying to get the fuck out of there and not have anything to do with that type of shit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info