NWI
giphy.gif

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
Made one pass in the Dad Ram today. Was getting on 94 southbound at 165 leaving Pleasant Prairie and pulled over on the on ramp since it's got a dividing wall for about 1/2 a mile and is relatively flat-ish. Ran it in 4WD Auto, foot braked to about 1,500 RPM and let er' eat. I think I let off just a couple hundreths too early as I was quickly approaching traffic in front of me, but it's a decent start and I'll get more runs in the rest of the week once I find a decent road around here that I'd feel comfortable making a full pass on.

IMG_2366.PNG

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Made one pass in the Dad Ram today. Was getting on 94 southbound at 165 leaving Pleasant Prairie and pulled over on the on ramp since it's got a dividing wall for about 1/2 a mile and is relatively flat-ish. Ran it in 4WD Auto, foot braked to about 1,500 RPM and let er' eat. I think I let off just a couple hundreths too early as I was quickly approaching traffic in front of me, but it's a decent start and I'll get more runs in the rest of the week once I find a decent road around here that I'd feel comfortable making a full pass on.

View attachment 48720
It spun pretty hard I'm guessing when it shifted from 1st to second

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info