đź”– Deals Cyber Monday v. 2013

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Bought a 46-inch RCA LED TV from Best Buy for $350 - $150 off normal retail. TV had good ratings and it's a Christmas gift for a non-TV enthusiast so only being 60 hz and having two HDMI ports wasn't a deal breaker. Should be a fitting replacement for a giant 20-year-old projector tube TV.

RCA 46" Class 46" Diag. LED 1080p 60Hz HDTV LED46C45RQ - Best Buy

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I've had to unsubscribe from almost all my newsletters because they all say "Black Friday blowout" this and "Unbeatable doorbusters" that meanwhile it's like $50 off a set of $1500 tires, an iPad for STILL $600 and you get a $20 gift card, a TV for $600 that normally goes on sale for $550 every so often.

Yeah. Black Friday is a giant gimmick and I haven't seen any KILLER Cyber Monday deals. Cyber Monday used to be better than Black Friday and now it's equally as disappointing and lacking.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

3500 * points multiplier = lots of points
3500 - whatever i sell cologne for = cost of points

if cost of points / lots of points is around 1 penny per point, and the number of items i actually have to move is not a headache, then i buy

although in some ways this is kind of stupid than i have many more points that i intend for traveling than i can actually use/have vacation days to do so.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
I've had to unsubscribe from almost all my newsletters because they all say "Black Friday blowout" this and "Unbeatable doorbusters" that meanwhile it's like $50 off a set of $1500 tires, an iPad for STILL $600 and you get a $20 gift card, a TV for $600 that normally goes on sale for $550 every so often.

Yeah. Black Friday is a giant gimmick and I haven't seen any KILLER Cyber Monday deals. Cyber Monday used to be better than Black Friday and now it's equally as disappointing and lacking.

[/thread]

I've been saying this for the last few years. The prices are no better, and quite often WORSE than what you can find the same item for at any point during the year. If you browse sites like Slickdeals or Fatwallet, you already know this. There's only been a handful of deals this whole weekend that I found worthwhile. I did pick up a really nice entry level $200 Brother laser printer last night. Been thinking about getting one for almost a year now. Best it's ever been on sale for is $100, and even at that, it's considered dirt cheap. It was $80 yesterday on Amazon, but they had run out by the time I found out about it. Luckily, New Egg price matched, so I finally pulled the trigger. Tired of the ridiculous prices of inkjet cartridges with short lifespans.

....oh....and sickmint.....how much for the Aqua di Gio? :D

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
gamestop had 32 gig ps vita mem cards for $40 a piece today. i picked up 2 to go w/ the vita i got from newegg on black friday. should be enough memory to tide me over for awhile, and cant beat that price. Next cheapest was $68 at newegg, and amazon sells them for like $75

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
If you have a wireless QI (wireless charging) capable phone, this is a great deal:
TYLT Wireless Qi Charger (various colors) $35 + Free Shipping - Tylt Deals, Coupons and Promos

These chargers are normally $70-85, on sale today for $35.

VUBK-T_l.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info