đź”– Deals Cyber Monday 2021

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I chatted with and then called Walmart customer service today. They had a hold on the laptop price on my bank account and took their time removing it after I paid and picked it up. The chat guy said he would have them call me back and set up a three way call with my bank. When they called me back, the new guy said they don't do that. First guy lied to me to get rid of me. I wasn't happy and escalated the call. The supervisor ended up refunding me 10% of the cost and said the chat guy would be "reeducated". Ended up I got the laptop for Black Friday pricing plus an additional 10% off.

This had been in my "shopping list" for a while, but I finally pulled the trigger because it's a Cyber Monday deal. Good bang for the buck for a battery load tester. ChrisFix approved!!

Don't forget to click the 5% coupon on the product page before checking out.

Also, these scrubby glove thingies (for detailing your car) were out of stock for a while, but came back in a couple months ago and now they're 20% off. Seen lots of good reviews on YouTube for them. Figured for $8, I'd give it a shot.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have been looking for a tablet mainly for traveling. Watching movies, surfing the web, etc. I picked up the Amazon Fire HD 10 for $74.99. The specs are nice and for the money, nothing comes close. Normally it is an annoying tablet as it is ad-based and not Android-based.

BUT xDA to the rescue! They have a tool that is simple to use and makes the Fire tablet very close to an Android tablet. It allows you to add Google Play and a custom launcher. So I added Nova launcher that I'm familiar with. The tool allows you to also add customer keyboards, remove Amazon apps, remove the ads on the lock screen, and more. The tool is free and VERY easy to use.

If anyone is looking for a tablet you have some time left!

Fire Toolbox link

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I have been looking for a tablet mainly for traveling. Watching movies, surfing the web, etc. I picked up the Amazon Fire HD 10 for $74.99. The specs are nice and for the money, nothing comes close. Normally it is an annoying tablet as it is ad-based and not Android-based.

BUT xDA to the rescue! They have a tool that is simple to use and makes the Fire tablet very close to an Android tablet. It allows you to add Google Play and a custom launcher. So I added Nova launcher that I'm familiar with. The tool allows you to also add customer keyboards, remove Amazon apps, remove the ads on the lock screen, and more. The tool is free and VERY easy to use.

If anyone is looking for a tablet you have some time left!

Fire Toolbox link
yup, the amazon skin is fucking garbage.

We bought these for the kids awhile ago. Used the toolbox and cleaned it up to basically be a regular android tablet.

Reactions: Pressure Ratio
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info