Cure for Cancer within a year?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Even if true, I would expect this team to mysteriously die in a plane crash. Too much money in NOT having a cure.......or, the cure will only be available for those with $$$.

Either way, fuck cancer.

Scientists expect cure for cancer in 1 year - Story | WFLD

NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - Scientists in Israel announced this week that a cure for cancer was possible within the year.

The new treatment called MuTaTo (multi-target toxin) is more like a cancer antibiotic, said Accelerated Evolution Biotechnologies CEO Dr. Ilan Morad.

In an interview with The Jersulame Post, Dr. Morad explained that the new treatment involves using several "cancer-targeting peptides for each cancer cell at the same time combined with a strong peptide toxin that would kill cancer cells specifically."

The cure would be effective from day one and the patient would be administered exactly the molecule cocktail needed to cure the disease.

MuTaTo could render cancer a manageable disease like AIDS became following the discovery of the triple drug cocktail.

It could also reduce the sickening side-effects of most cancer treatments, according to Morad.

Cancer is the second leading cause of death worldwide.

VenomousDSG

Smells own farts
Reaction score
Theres been cures and advanced treatments for a while now, the government suppresses it because theres no money in cures. The health industry, drug companies, and insurance companies would all be in a world of hurt financially if one came out. Many jobs lost.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

I'm not a conspiracy theory type guy, but I have always wondered how in the hell they haven't cured cancer yet???
They can do amazing things, but after spending billions of dollars, no complete cure yet??
Plenty of longevity treatments, temporary cures, but no complete cure???

Let's hope it's true.
Especially for someone like me, with a high probability of recurrence :(
You only get lucky so many times.

radioguy6

Reaction score
Fuck cancer. I hope to see a cure in my lifetime, lost too many friends and family to it. I also think we are all being lied to, because a cure would mean a surge in people living longer. Population control?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Fuck cancer.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score
Fuck cancer.
I hope to see a cure in my lifetime, lost too many friends and family to it.
I also think we are all being lied to, because a cure would mean a surge in people living longer.
Population control?

It would definitely screw up the liberals plans to control everyone & bribe the stupid for their votes.
If 10's of millions start living to 110 and everyone young is a welfare whore,
there won't be any hard working contributing members of society to pay into SS & medicare!!!!

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Isn't that what they are working on now, ways to turn on the correct response from our own bodies???
If we can do it by eating cleaner, keeping crap out of our bodies, why can't they discover a chemical or trigger of some kind to do it??

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score

Isn't that what they are working on now, ways to turn on the correct response from our own bodies???
If we can do it by eating cleaner, keeping crap out of our bodies, why can't they discover a chemical or trigger of some kind to do it??

It's so fucking simple its stupid.

The equation is toxic load vs nutrient/mineral deficiencies..

You go to these doctors and hospitals and not only do they not address the deficiencies but they up your toxic load and wipe out your immune system with with medications fucking up the gut flora (where 80% of your immune system resides) and radiation/chemo to wipe out the rest.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Its turned into (and maybe always was) an "east" vs "western" medicine debate but all that bullshit debate has to go.. Certain things from both sides will prove to be scientific FACT or complete bullshit.

We all make 10,000,000,000 cells a day and 10,000 are cancerous... its only when the DNA gets damaged and the immune system can't respond correctly and eventually the equation plays out.

https://www.nature.com/articles/1209604

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
The team will all die as mentioned. No fucking way would they let this out. The only thing makes me think it's not a govt cover is control of other countries ability to cure it.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The general method is now public. Could be the team released the info for some life security. Even if they're killed, the idea is out there.

Current cancer treatment companies might drastically oppose a cure, especially if it was someone else's product. That's a given.

The companies that would work on the cure would be medical companies that don't have cancer treatment products. You guys think the cure will be cheap? I bet it's mega expensive, all the traffic will bear. Any company that markets it will make a LOT of money.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
You guys honestly think there will be some magic bullet cure that will interfere with 6 million years of evolution? DOGMA. Will the same cure work for all cancers?

Cancer is a metabolic disease not a genetic disease.

https://youtu.be/SEE-oU8_NSU

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The AIDS "bullet" actually did greatly help people with that disease. A similar type of cancer "cure" could do the same.

Question is, will it work. Everything else depends on that answer.

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
The team will all die as mentioned. No fucking way would they let this out. The only thing makes me think it's not a govt cover is control of other countries ability to cure it.
just like that guy that built the engine that ran on water. EVERYTHING he had disappeared.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
The AIDS "bullet" actually did greatly help people with that disease. A similar type of cancer "cure" could do the same.

AIDS and Infectious diseases are caused by microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi or parasites.

Metabolic diseases are earned.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Even if true, I would expect this team to mysteriously die in a plane crash. Too much money in NOT having a cure.......or, the cure will only be available for those with $$$.

Either way, fuck cancer.

Scientists expect cure for cancer in 1 year - Story | WFLD
i don't believe any conspiracy theories about stifling world changing things like this. the economics are huge for these things to come out. also it's not like these cancer researchers don't have people in their families dying from cancer either. they aren't doing a particularly good job hiding it if they are talking about the science out in public either right? although this is probably a media exaggeration of actual discovery. it's not even like all cancers are the same, but all cured 1 year out? i mean c'mon not actually realistic at all.

I'm not a conspiracy theory type guy, but I have always wondered how in the hell they haven't cured cancer yet???
They can do amazing things, but after spending billions of dollars, no complete cure yet??
Plenty of longevity treatments, temporary cures, but no complete cure???

Let's hope it's true.
Especially for someone like me, with a high probability of recurrence :(
You only get lucky so many times.

it wasn't long ago we were cutting holes in people's heads or curing cancer with snake oil or some cocaine to help with their cough. bodies are complicated man, they aren't computers.

drugs themselves have remarkably low efficacy - what works for you might not work for me. in fact, it probably won't, that's why you may have to try several, i don't think it's uncommon to find that drug x only works on 10% of people or drug y on 15%. part of the advancement now is coming from simple small molecule drugs and going on to large molecule drugs which should have greater efficacy and be much more targeted to individuals. with computer advancements we are getting better at matching people to drugs and chemicals to reactions. this is based on examining historical interactions, the further we get into quantum computing (still at very early stages) the more we can actually simulate actual chemical reactions without having to base things on captured history.

It would definitely screw up the liberals plans to control everyone & bribe the stupid for their votes.
If 10's of millions start living to 110 and everyone young is a welfare whore,
there won't be any hard working contributing members of society to pay into SS & medicare!!!!

so, do you not find it weird that you are unable to make it past page 1 in a cancer thread without old man ranting about liberals and welfare whores?

Its turned into (and maybe always was) an "east" vs "western" medicine debate but all that bullshit debate has to go.. Certain things from both sides will prove to be scientific FACT or complete bullshit.

We all make 10,000,000,000 cells a day and 10,000 are cancerous... its only when the DNA gets damaged and the immune system can't respond correctly and eventually the equation plays out.

https://www.nature.com/articles/1209604
that was mentioned in a ted talk on anti-angiogenesis food properties iirc, that if you cut 10 of us open you'd find cancer a lot more often than you'd think - but it doesn't necessarily grow into something problematic.

The general method is now public. Could be the team released the info for some life security. Even if they're killed, the idea is out there.

Current cancer treatment companies might drastically oppose a cure, especially if it was someone else's product. That's a given.

The companies that would work on the cure would be medical companies that don't have cancer treatment products. You guys think the cure will be cheap? I bet it's mega expensive, all the traffic will bear. Any company that markets it will make a LOT of money.
jebus a rare moment where flyn is making more sense than half the thread

the drugs used for aids seem to have done an amazing job, it hasn't outright cured it but it has reduced the amount of hiv in someone's system down to a nearly if not entirely imperceptible amount and one that has extremely little risk of transferring to someone else. although i do think it is something you have to keep taking. i'm sure plenty of you will say that's because there's more money in treating it instead of curing it - but you could charge plenty of money for eliminating it, and the reality is this shit is super hard for a lot of reasons. what could be harder than fixing problems with the human body gone haywire? it's a zillion times easier for us to do something like go walk on the moon!

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Theres been cures and advanced treatments for a while now, the government suppresses it because theres no money in cures. The health industry, drug companies, and insurance companies would all be in a world of hurt financially if one came out. Many jobs lost.
Care to explain how insurance companies that pay ABSURD amounts of money for chemo and other targeted therapies would be in a "world of hurt" if they no longer had to pay for that? Same can be said for the government...a lot of cancer patients are on medicare. If you believe it's all one big conspiracy, the only motive that makes sense would be population control, but I'm with [MENTION=341]sickmint79[/MENTION]....the gvt isn't telling the healthcare industry to avoid curing cancer.

My wife works in Oncology and the advances in treatment in the past 7 years have been unbelievable. General chemo is fading out, targeted therapies are the future, and who knows what'll come after that.

It always cracks me up how simple minded, unhealthy people think there should be a magic bullet for every (frequently self-inflicted) medical condition. As stated several times, the body doesn't work that way and for that reason there will probably be no "cure" for cancer. Only treatment.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I've never believed in a big conspiracy to suppress a cure for cancer, but I have always questioned the motivation for curing it. So while I'm sure there are people trying to figure out a cure, I don't believe the resources are focused on it like they probably should be, instead being more focused on expensive treatments they can use to rob from us all.

Big public companies focus their efforts on what makes the most money, end of story. They don't have souls and don't care about negative/positive impacts to society, the environment, consumers, etc. They are about profit.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
I've never believed in a big conspiracy to suppress a cure for cancer, but I have always questioned the motivation for curing it. So while I'm sure there are people trying to figure out a cure, I don't believe the resources are focused on it like they probably should be, instead being more focused on expensive treatments they can use to rob from us all.

Big public companies focus their efforts on what makes the most money, end of story. They don't have souls and don't care about negative/positive impacts to society, the environment, consumers, etc. They are about profit.
this stuff is so experimental. you are trying a zillion things and failing all the time. you really think they have enough control and understanding to go down path A of treatment vs. path B of cure, or tweak A to the point where it gets most of the job done, but doesn't finish it? who is raking in all this money of engineering a drug to treat instead of cure - medical researchers and their program managers? hardly, they are mostly normie people with normie paychecks.

drug patents are good for 20 years and that is from the patent date, not the completion of trials many years later. so it's not even like your engineered drug allows treatment and windfall profits for life - because it's going to go generic, and everyone can see the formula.

i don't disagree that they are focusing on where they can make money, but stifling discovery or tuning for treatment vs. cure is bullshit. and this stuff is super super hard. throwing more time and money doesn't easily scale to address the challenges either, because you need at least as much if not more cleverness thrown at these problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom