• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

CUBS

gtphale

Reaction score
I celebrated so much last night I missed work. I might go into a comma if they win the WS.

LeeGTP

Reaction score
I celebrated so much last night I missed work. I might go into a comma if they win the WS.
[/b]
Bartman to the Rescue :lolsign:

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
One of our neighbors last night, who is a sox fan, said " I bought Bartman tickets for the rest of the season!" :lolsign:
I am a cubs fan but even I laughed at that.

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
LOL thats funny!! I went out for a bit myself last night, but made it to work, we are going on the boat to Blarneys Island at 3:30

my97gtp

Reaction score
i celebrated by going to sleep. :lolsign: I know they have plenty of time to screw it up still. But right now we are getting lucky that the brewers and cardinals are doing the same. :p

I

imported_silverbullet

i got ticket to saturday game. :D . i'll be sitting on aisle:407 row:9 seat:111. hopefully it's a good view there.

Aircal

Reaction score
i got ticket to saturday game. :D . i'll be sitting on aisle:407 row:9 seat:111. hopefully it's a good view there.
[/b]

According to the program guide thereis a support beam located in aisle 407 row 7 and 8. seats 110 to 112....
But shouldn't be to bad other than that.... :lolsign:

I

imported_silverbullet

oh well i paid $40 for the ticket. like the old saying, " what you pay is what you get".

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Just move over one or walk around and look for other empty seats. Other than the "limited view" seats there is no such thing as a bad seat in Wrigley. It's too small of a park to have a bad seat.

I

imported_silverbullet

no support beams where i was seated at. i was on the upper deck, but the deck behind me was the one with support beams. the view was great. i was by third base. my landlord got the best seat, he sat by first base. the bastard even caught first foul ball hit off jose reyes and had it signed by derk lee. here are some pics for saturday game(sorry they are not in order). chris chillios throwing first pitch of the game, derk lee coming out after the game signing autograpgh, and i think this is kerry wood's beemer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom