• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Cubs "win" the world series...

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:bowrofl:

I don't know if the city of Chicago and CPD could handle the chaos that would follow a Cubs world series win. The Bulls won all the time and I remember that one year people were out flipping cars in the street.

G

guspech750

I don't know if the city of Chicago and CPD could handle the chaos that would follow a Cubs world series win. The Bulls won all the time and I remember that one year people were out flipping cars in the street.
True. But basketball is more gangsta.

G

guspech750

Yeah but I think the hype/excitement/emotions of the 104 year drought would make up for baseball's lack of gangsta.
Well if they continue to improve on and continue their drought. We will have nothing to worry about. :)

Hmmmmm. Maybe move it to Camp David along with the G8 summit.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Some people have to imagine it, others have lived it already.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score

im gonna go buck wild. pee on a homeless person and :nutz: about the win for the rest of my life.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
2005 wasn't that long ago.

79vette

Wrenching
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I love science fiction fantasy video games. it makes the impossible seem possible.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
oh god. dan joy shut up before its one of "those" threads.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wish Chicago only had one baseball team. Come baseball season Facebook newsfeed makes me want to delete my account.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I wish Chicago only had one baseball team. Come baseball season Facebook newsfeed makes me want to delete my account.
Me too, when are the jokes going to join AA league?

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really don't give a fuck about baseball. Who knows, but based on wins and losses last year it would be after the Astro's, Orioles, Mariners and Twins

ef_vtak

Power of Dreams
Reaction score
Lets at least factor in some history before we ship a team down to high school ball....

Last WS win

Longest running Chokes 1908
Second Indians 1948

Last WS appearance
Chokes 1945

the proof is in the pudding.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
I really don't give a fuck about baseball. Who knows, but based on wins and losses last year it would be after the Astro's, Orioles, Mariners and Twins
One year doesn't make a franchise.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
All these Sox fans pretending like they wouldnt join in on the celebration and act like they were fans the whole time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom