CTS-V vs AMG E63 S

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Either way, I hope to drag one behind my fatass car like a boat anchor at least...

I do love the shit ton of features in the benz as far as the interior goes. If there was money to throw away, why not. They nail the fit and finish. I still prefer the old V over the new V. Hopefully they evolve and get it right.

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Either way, I hope to drag one behind my fatass car like a boat anchor at least...

I do love the shit ton of features in the benz as far as the interior goes. If there was money to throw away, why not. They nail the fit and finish. I still prefer the old V over the new V. Hopefully they evolve and get it right.

What mods are done to your hellcat to get to 900+ hp? And, is that rwhp?

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN

Oh yea ,it shouldn't be an issue from a roll , it would be interesting from a dig . similar weight but you make like 350rwhp more

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John

Pretty crazy what you can put on it. Heated armrests? Yes please. 21 speaker Burmester sound system? Sure.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
What mods are done to your hellcat to get to 900+ hp? And, is that rwhp?

Upper pulley, injectors, CAI, tune. I'm right about 800rwhp on 93.

I will be changing the setup in the spring to E85. Flex fuel is available for these cars now, but my tuner uses Diablo and not HP, so they are usually playing catchup with software. That allows for just one tune. Fill up on e85 and use the red key and you are set for kill mode. Fill up with a blend or more towards 93, and use the black key and the car will bleed off boost to compensate. No need to change pulleys or tunes with fuel.

HellPIG

TCG Elite Member
Sep 13, 2012
Mount Prospect
Very cool. What numbers are you shooting for on E85?

Close to 900rwhp. Worst case I'll tune for straight "E85", a winter E70, and then a 93 drive around tune if the flex isn't available yet.

I daily drive the car, but I work about 10 miles away, and work as a fireman, so I'm not commuting 5 days a week. It makes the situation doable as far as I see it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info