I'll play....

2002 7.3 Powerstroke Diesel
140k miles
SCT live Tunes(from Kurgan)
Amsoil Dual Remot Bypass kit on oil
Katawampus K&N
Military(junk) Goodyears 37X12.5X16.5

1688880101057.png

plans are just PM(preventative Maintence) coolant filter, external trans filter, aux coolers, etc...

Next is a quad pod and steering column pod for gauges... Turbo and Injectors will be upgraded as they fail...
Reactions: HeavyG and Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i feel like this stuff would help more with engine noise than anything

main thing the dynamat/soundmat whatever is doing is stiffening the panel it's on to help reduce vibration/sound... i don't think it "absorbs" any sound. the panels you're talking about putting this stuff on are pretty thick/rigid, etc.

20300.jpg

https://hushmat.com/sound-deadening...sq.-ft.-jute-undercarpet-pad-replacement.html

my gtp is entirely soundmatt'ed'ed and i think this would be a better option for reducing engine noise.

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
my gtp is entirely soundmatt'ed'ed and i think this would be a better option for reducing engine noise.

When will this Turbo GTP be running again? You waiting for it to appreciate it value? ... could happen, rare machine!

I used SecondSkin on the Maroon GTP. Floor, sides, and firewall. It's a good product.

On top is Foil metal, 1mm thick
Under that is 1-2mm of a tar substance
Adhesive layer on bottom

02.jpg

03.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Alright well dust is settling from corporate take over so I think within a few weeks I can sneak this mfer back in the shop and get fucking hammering.

Reason for the bump is to get opinions.

I cannot what so ever afford to paint this thing this year. Also I won't be able to paint it here at the shop anymore any way.

Do I undercoat and...

Leave it white for time being.

Plastidip it? If so what color?

I'm leaning towards dipping it honestly....

Thread Info