CSVT Track Day

The next CSVT.com Byron Event should be..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I had contacted Carl about doing a fall event at Byron. I was considering doing a grudge race theme. It looks like there is a lot going on in October with KOTS and No Mercy and I don't know if the weather will hold up for a late October event at Byron. I am adding a poll to see if any members and cars would show up. The second option is we just wait for a bigger and better Spring KOTSB 2? Your response will decide if we coordinate a fall or spring event. Thanks.

Juan aka GLADIATOR dba CSVT.com's unnoficial events coordinator

01bluesnake

Cobra Brigade Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Im down for either a late race or early next year match.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Cobra Brigade should be in action next spring.....finally, although im sure i just jynxed us

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Reaction score
I don't know what to vote. If there is an event I will try my best to make it no matter when it is. I fear we're running out of weather really fast around here though.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
if we can put this together and i can make it, PE is gonna get peckerslapped by the two tone 95 once again :eek:

Mid october sucks for me, weddings, fam shit, but later on should be okay.

Gibby_SVT

Voodoo
Reaction score
Weather is going fast and mid-October is also no good for me personally. I'd like to make it to an event with you guys before next year but.... sigh...stupid weather...

gnxs

Corn-Fed Goodness
Reaction score
Either way you decide will work for me Juan. As you already know, drag racing events are very lightly attended from this site as is, and it's really hard to get folks out in the Fall to begin with.

Assuming one of my cars is running, I'll be there whenever. :biggthump

Aron

Reaction score
Late October the weather is sketchy, but when it's good, it's REALLY good. I plan to go a couple more times this year. I won't be happy until I get a timeslip from my bike that's at least faster than my car

batman

Surrounded by 10 points
Reaction score
Late October the weather is sketchy, but when it's good, it's REALLY good. I plan to go a couple more times this year. I won't be happy until I get a timeslip from my bike that's at least faster than my car
:eek:

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Late October is so wide open that we just have to watch the weather and pick a day. It will be very informal and last minute.

OP
GLADIATOR

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
PE is gonna get peckerslapped by the two tone 95 once again :eek:

Be careful what you ask for...the rematch is gonna be epic. Test and Tune is over for PE.....balls to the wall.:eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom