CSC build

C

CurlysGTP

Hey fellas i figure i post this up now so i could hopefully get the getting on more parts so i could finish it I have an S1X cam,Pacshitter headers,ARP head bolts,Rollermaster double roller timing chain,Vortech blower,H body balancer,Manley retainers,Stainless steel braided lines custom calipers from sdd innovative wideband heres some pics of the stuff that i have
4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Still need some more stuff like 42# injectors, fuel pump rewire, brackets, 4t80 trans ,subframe, gauges, gaskets, battery relocation kit, nitrous kit,130# springs and a shit load of money:smile: all this on a budget most of the stuff is new.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Quite a few people have had CSCs over the years. They usually get built up, then sold, someone builds those up. So on and so forth.

Nice build though.

about 12 kits or so were out there. There is 1 or 2 kits still running around.

Nice part about oscars build is the Vortech unit is better sized for 3800 then a novi 2000. He wont need to run as high of a stall and 3.69 gearing just to get moving. This should help with being a DD.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
No body wanted to spend the money when they were the only other power adder. When turbos came out people were still slow to jump on board. It wasnt until the cars were stupid cheap before people started doing really crazy things.

CSCs can still put some good numbers down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info