Crystal Pepsi set to return

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Sort of. So far it's just being used for a contest but I can't imagine Pepsi would dump that much time and money into 13K cases to just give away. My guess is that they are building hype and apparently there has already been leaked images from Pepsi that it will be available for purchase in February. This is just like the Surge movement so I can see it being an Amazon or Ebay thing. I remember loving this stuff as a kid, I hope it's what I remembered unlike after I had Surge again.

Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
A few months ago, the word on the street was that Pepsi was bringing back a carbonated ’90s icon, Crystal Pepsi. The clear-caffeine-free beverage lives in our collective memory a a product that was briefly very popular and then disappeared the following year. Pepsi has announced that the product will come back as part of a giveaway to promote the company’s rewards app, Pepsi Pass.

They plan to give away 13,000 cases to Pepsi Pass users who enter the contest. That’s nice, but what bout people who would prefer to buy their beverages, or who don’t want to download any more apps? That’s the question: Pepsi hasn’t announced whether they plan to actually put the beverage back into production indefinitely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXLD2c18Ac

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Soon

13533205_1208935259156721_2258189757604253872_n.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I've never had it up until this new release. Figured it'd taste exactly like pepsi albeit colorless. It doesn't. I can't stand coke or pepsi (or any cola type drinks) anymore ever since I stopped drinking it. Every now and the I'll take a sip of coke and it tastes horrible, flat, and "cheap".

I tried a few of these and I drank the entire bottle. Not to much of a cola taste but nothing like sprite. I can't really put my finger on it but it wasn't all that bad. Not the greatest but not bad. Worth to try it out. They sell the at my local jewel and always in stock.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Finally found some last night. It's just as good as I remember.

5a4cd468f3bf71412d1898c4a87fcac1.jpg

Been looking everywhere. It tasted better in a bottle than the can back in the day. Can tasted like aluminum to me.

I had a case laying around for forever never opened and a case was only 20 cans. Till the basement flooded and fucked it all up. Wasn't gonna drink it anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info