Crystal Pepsi set to return

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Sort of. So far it's just being used for a contest but I can't imagine Pepsi would dump that much time and money into 13K cases to just give away. My guess is that they are building hype and apparently there has already been leaked images from Pepsi that it will be available for purchase in February. This is just like the Surge movement so I can see it being an Amazon or Ebay thing. I remember loving this stuff as a kid, I hope it's what I remembered unlike after I had Surge again.

Return Of Crystal Pepsi Confirmed, But You Can’t Actually Buy It (Yet)
A few months ago, the word on the street was that Pepsi was bringing back a carbonated ’90s icon, Crystal Pepsi. The clear-caffeine-free beverage lives in our collective memory a a product that was briefly very popular and then disappeared the following year. Pepsi has announced that the product will come back as part of a giveaway to promote the company’s rewards app, Pepsi Pass.

They plan to give away 13,000 cases to Pepsi Pass users who enter the contest. That’s nice, but what bout people who would prefer to buy their beverages, or who don’t want to download any more apps? That’s the question: Pepsi hasn’t announced whether they plan to actually put the beverage back into production indefinitely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAXLD2c18Ac

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Burger king sells Surge now.....that was suppose to be "amazon limited amounts"... BS. Pepsi is going to bank on the hype first...then slowly let it back out into the wild if its successful just like coke.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Surge was an amazon deal but then other stores and restaurants hopped on...not all that shocking based on the insane demand.

I had a BK Surge slushie. It was acceptable.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Where is that?????
Supposedly Canada. The rumored release date in the states is August 8th.

Also here is a pic someone snapped at the Cleveland Indians game last week. It's coming.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
I can't friggen wait! When I was a kid on hot days they'd let us bring a water bottle to school...had to be water. We thought we were badasses filling those bottles with Crystal Pepsi!

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
Finally found some last night. It's just as good as I remember.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
I found it at the Crystal Lake Walmart, ironic I know... I did buy them out as far as I know. Rumor has it that the warehouses are sold out and Pepsi didn't expect this kind of demand.

sick eye shadow :mamoru:
I find the elf brand to be much cheaper than name brand cosmetics but just as good.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
Donating Member
Reaction score
They have it everywhere out here. Never had it. What is it like?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've never had it up until this new release. Figured it'd taste exactly like pepsi albeit colorless. It doesn't. I can't stand coke or pepsi (or any cola type drinks) anymore ever since I stopped drinking it. Every now and the I'll take a sip of coke and it tastes horrible, flat, and "cheap".

I tried a few of these and I drank the entire bottle. Not to much of a cola taste but nothing like sprite. I can't really put my finger on it but it wasn't all that bad. Not the greatest but not bad. Worth to try it out. They sell the at my local jewel and always in stock.

blck10th

Reaction score
Finally found some last night. It's just as good as I remember.

Been looking everywhere. It tasted better in a bottle than the can back in the day. Can tasted like aluminum to me.

I had a case laying around for forever never opened and a case was only 20 cans. Till the basement flooded and fucked it all up. Wasn't gonna drink it anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom