Crunch Time, Getting the Frankenford Tuned

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
Any suggestions from anyone LOCAL for tuning? (1993 Mustang Driveline essentially)

Right now I plan on bringing the car up to DynoTune MP up in woodstock as they come highly recommended, and I've talked to Tim a couple of times from there.

That is QUITE a drive, and I may trailer the car up there once I have everything intact on the bimmer, but I'm curious if anyone has dealt with any mail-order places that they highly recommend, and/or any one else that is local and known for dynotuning OBD1 SBFs.

I will not bring my car to Kurgan, or anyone that deals with Kurgan, as he made himself out to be a prick to me (long story, he didn't want my money and was rude about it).

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
What are you planning on using to tune it? SCT chip?

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anderson Ford in Clinton IL.
I heard their performance shop does good work, but I wouldnt go there for regular car service. Already had too many issues with their regular shop to ever want to go back. I did get a chance to talk to their head tuner and the guy was really nice and knowledgeable....so I wouldnt mind taking my car to that guy and get a tune. Looks like it is too far though anyways.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom