Cruising Tigers Annual Indian Uprising

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin

This was brought up in the "where will you vacation this year..." thread in the lounge, so I figured I'd post the actual details.

What: The annual big Pontiac show
When: August 6 - 8th, 2021
Where: Holiday Inn, Crystal Lake Note: It has moved. For the past few years it used to be in St. Charles at Pheasant Run. Pheasant Run closed, then was eventually sold and now is a dealer overflow lot for McGrath Honda.
This years feature cars: Convertible Pontiac's, Special badged limited production Pontiac's (such as Firehawk's, GXP models, GMMG cars, etc), and Pontiac Grand Prix's.

So just putting this out there.

• Love
Reactions: Aircal

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Ready. Meeting friends in Batavia at 2:30 tomorrow to ride up. I got a room for the weekend.

20210805_145414.jpg

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm going to see if Ryan is coming in tomorrow (he's out in Detroit). If so, I would like to get together with him and come up Saturday, otherwise, I'm thinking Sunday as I have to work on the van, and I would like to do it tomorrow while the wife is at work and I can have it free and clear. Coming Sunday may also mean that I have ole blue out.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Found Aircal Saturday. Sorry it was later as I had a shit ton to get done. Ryan came in from Detroit (that was who was with my Son and I).

I hope they look for another place next year. This was kinda a disaster TBH. Just the layout. What was nice about Pheasant Run was it was one big square lot and everyone was concentrated in one place. With this place, you had a bunch of cars over to the east, then some on the lawn, then some over to the west, then regular hotel parking mixed in with show cars... Yea, no!

Thread Info