Cruise TODAY SUNDAY

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
It's just way too nice to keep those cars inside today. Supposed to be almost 80 degrees. I can remember last year on this day I was on a cruise and it snowed halfway through :rofl:

Anyway the plan is to meet up at a central starting point.
Where: Portillos in Naperville on rt 59 and Jefferson. 1992 Jefferson Ave, Naperville IL 60563
Time:2pm
We will take that down 59 North to I-88 West. Get off on Galena to Rt47. There is a gas station on the coner there where we will regroup in case anyone gets lost.
From there we will head west through the cornfields pretty much and there will be plenty of twisty, turny roads and some straightaways.
We will come out on Rt 34 in Plano
This will be roughly an hour and a half or so and this is probably where we will stretch our legs and maybe fuel up..
If you guys want to head further south west I have another route that's about another 2 hours in which there is Silver Springs State park where we can take some pictures.
I am not sure exactly what restuarants are out that way but maybe we can find something if everyone is hungry.
Please post up if you are in. I don't want a bunch of "maybes". I would like a headcount around 1ish at least.
Oh and this will be a bit of a spirited ride, but I am not going to ditch you if your car is a little slower.
Brian

Malakaone

Reaction score
Sorry man can't make it today. Birthday party for my kids friend.

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
out, work at 3.

brian did I see you on or near indian trail yesterday around 430-5?

OP
ThirdgenTa

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
What route is that? Do share please.
Plan a ride, get people together and I will show you. I don't spend countless hours mapping out kick ass routes just to post them on the internet for other people to take and then ruin them.

Malakaone

Reaction score
Agreed. Just give me duration (one way) and approximate direction and I will get something together.

Also we can nail down the details on Saturday on the cruise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom