Love shit like this, I’M IN!!!!!

giphy.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And done. First ep was kinda meh, but it really gets into it after that. I just don't know why I don't remember anything about this when it happened. I mean it wasnt THAT long ago. But judging by the only thread I could find on here about it, it wasnt a hot topic of discussion for most of here either :ROFLMAO:

put in spoiler cuz the thread title kinda ruins the "reveal"

If anything, this show puts a spotlight on how batshit crazy the keyboard warrior conspiracy theorists can get. And this was 8 years ago. I can only imagine the social media warriors if this happened today. That hotel manager seemed like she was living in her own reality as well. But I guess you'd kinda have to be to run a place like that and last as long as she did there. Still just a sad story overall. Makes me think that if this had happened anywhere else other than this "creepy" hotel with such a history of death and violence, we probably never would have even heard about this girl.

Reactions: Jfrost and Jon01

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Watched this last night. The internet dude that was obsessed with the case and was getting emotional about it was creepy, pathetic, and came off as borderline stalkerish. Dude is absolutely mentally ill. As were pretty much every retard online that thought they could solve the case from their keyboard.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Watched this last night. The internet dude that was obsessed with the case and was getting emotional about it was creepy, pathetic, and came off as borderline stalkerish. Dude is absolutely mentally ill. As were pretty much every retard online that thought they could solve the case from their keyboard.

That was pretty much my main takeaway from the series :LOL:

And after all was said and done, it's also still unbelievable to me that the cops

missed her on the roof. The dogs led them right to the fire escape, and logically thats the only way she could have exited the building, and they were searching every square inch of the hotel for any place a body could be "stowed" (their words), and yet on the roof, NO ONE saw the water tanks and thought, hey.....those are kinda large, lotta bodies could fit in those things, lets just take a peek. I mean even if they would have done a cursory glance of that area, I bet they would've seen the hatch that was off. Really makes no sense to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info