3800 Crestwood people

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
The place my mom works at there is a recording studio next store and she said for the past couple months all she has been seeing over there are caddy's, beamers, and bently's. She found out that some rapper from california was there recording but didn't know who, well the owner of the studio came into her work and she asked who it was and he said Twista is there for the next 2 years recording his next album :eek: :eek: :eek: for those that don't know Twista he is from chicago and he sang that slow jamz song with kanye west, and so sexy with r kelly. Well i thought that was pretty cool cause i am a huge fan. Sorry i cant give out exactly where he is, my ma said that the guy who owns the place said no one could know, cause if they found out he might leave.

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by 00GTPSC@Feb 9 2005, 02:07 PM
The place my mom works at there is a recording studio next store and she said for the past couple months all she has been seeing over there are caddy's, beamers, and bently's. She found out that some rapper from california was there recording but didn't know who, well the owner of the studio came into her work and she asked who it was and he said Twista is there for the next 2 years recording his next album :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  for those that don't know Twista he is from chicago and he sang that slow jamz song with kanye west, and so sexy with r kelly. Well i thought that was pretty cool cause i am a huge fan. Sorry i cant give out exactly where he is, my ma said that the guy who owns the place said no one could know, cause if they found out he might leave.
[snapback]70796[/snapback]​
**note to self** don't tell 00GTPSC any secrets :ph34r:

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Originally posted by MrT+Feb 10 2005, 12:28 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 9 2005, 05:15 PM
whynot?  seems like heis keeping the secret.
[snapback]70829[/snapback]​
kinda what i meant.....how many recording studios you think there are in Crestwood & follow the bling-bling
[snapback]70951[/snapback]​
[/b]

My ma's been workin there for like 8 years and i am out there all the time, and i had no idea that's what was next door to her place.

F

fastcash

you can never tell where the locol recording studios are until the bling comes around anyways...we had one in brookfield, it was a plain house, but when you went inside, Bamb electronics out the ass!

Originally posted by 00GTPSC+Feb 10 2005, 01:04 PM-->
Originally posted by MrT@Feb 10 2005, 12:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Feb 9 2005, 05:15 PM
whynot?  seems like heis keeping the secret.
[snapback]70829[/snapback]​

kinda what i meant.....how many recording studios you think there are in Crestwood & follow the bling-bling
[snapback]70951[/snapback]​

My ma's been workin there for like 8 years and i am out there all the time, and i had no idea that's what was next door to her place.
[snapback]70958[/snapback]​
[/b]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info