Movie Creed 3

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Seen it over the weekend with my son. Yeah, i agree waiting till its out of theaters, their pricing on tickets and drinks/food is getting absurd. Two tickets, a small popcorn, small pop and small bottle of water was almost $60.
I don’t think I’ve been to a movie theater in 20yrs and I dont have any intentions of ever going after hearing that.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I don’t think I’ve been to a movie theater in 20yrs and I dont have any intentions of ever going after hearing that.

You should have broken that streak to see Top Gun Maverick. That’s about the only movie worth seeing in theaters.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009

I havent been in years, but my son wanted to go, so figured why not. We made it worth it, we ordered a small bottle of water, told him to grab a large. I ordered a small pop, and filled it with cherry Icee instead, fuck them. We made sure to put as much butter on the popcorn too, surprised they aint charging .50c a pump lmao

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I havent been in years, but my son wanted to go, so figured why not. We made it worth it, we ordered a small bottle of water, told him to grab a large. I ordered a small pop, and filled it with cherry Icee instead, fuck them. We made sure to put as much butter on the popcorn too, surprised they aint charging .50c a pump lmao

The 50 cents was cost on the popcorn they are already making $14.50 in profit [emoji23]

rocco

Addict
Jan 19, 2012
Aurora, IL
Only interesting thing about Creed 3 was out in the lobby before the movie started. There was a teenage girl there with her father. I don’t know what they were going to see. The girl was maybe 15 or 16 if I had to guess? She was wearing those horrible jeans that all girls are wearing now, but she filled them out nice. She was also wearing those sweatshirts cut high so you see half her belly. The odd part, and it was impossible not to stare, was she kept pulling her thong straps up on the sides so they came up way above her jeans. She kept hiking them up so high, it was obvious she was wearing a thong. All the while, her dad and her were casually talking.

If I was her father, there’s no way in hell I would allow her to do this in public. How either of them didn’t feel awkward is beyond me. The dad was fat and balding with his cute slut daughter. Creepiest thing I’ve seen in a while. Or is this how kids dress nowadays?

• Haha
Reactions: Chet Donnelly
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info