• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

craigslist find

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan

98 stang with 03 mach 1 engine and 01 cobra interior

Engine/Trans:
The motor and 5spd transmission is out of a 2003 Mach 1 which is a 305hp DOHC. The motor has approx 50xxx miles on it.
Ram clutch
Custom painted JLT Cold Air Intake (from fender well)
Newer battery

Exterior:
2.5" Cobra R hood
Cobra front and rear bumpers
Sequential Tail Lights
Chrome 18" Saleen wheels
BFG Goodwrench G-Force T/a Kdw tires w/ less than 5k (paid 2800 for this set up)
Clear cobra front headlights w/ hid bulbs

Interior:
My friend crashed his 01 Cobra sold me his entire interior so it has front and rear suede/leather cobra racing seats, cobra air bags, stereo, steering wheel, dash, door panels, and center console
Has cobra gauges. Odometer shows 111xxx, which is only 10k less then the actual mileage of the body on the car.

Exhaust:
Bbk off road pipe (no cats)
Mac pro chamber mufflers
Suspension:
Mac 2" progressive lowering springs Front/back
Granatelli Motorsports upper and lower rear control arms with greasable bushings
Steeda Caster Camber Plates
Mcphearson struts and quad shocks

Brakes:
Cobra Brake upgrade
13" Cross drilled rotors (zinc plated to prevent rust)
Cobra 35th Anniversary Dual Pisto Calipers (powder coated red)
New Caliper Brackets

Rear Axle:
FRPP 3:73gears
Mobil 1 Rear Gear Fluid
Steeda Aluminum Rear Gear Cover (with Bearing Stops and fill/drain plug)

Only probs with the car is that the power mirrors and locks are not working, everything else is in great working shape. Motor and trans has approx 50xxx miles, body has about 120xxx, and the clutch and tires
815-343-5729

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Sigh... let me give you a hand lol:

005.jpg

015.jpg

011.jpg

006.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info