Craigslist Bounty Hunter

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
I do a ton of traveling all over North America for work I often kill time looking for deals on Craigslist in the towns I'm in. So would anyone be interested in paying a small Bounty if I were to find a item you have listed interest in?
I'm not looking to get rich doing this just a good way to help kill time and help fellow TCGers out. If so post up something you might be interested in.

If this makes no sense at all it is probably because I just drove all day to NC and it's 2pm here

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I would say if you post locations as you become aware of them and then let people do their own shopping that would be the best bet.

Another good thing would be vehicle inspections... There's plenty of rust free stuff I see that I'd pull the trigger on, but not enough in the items specific area for me to be confident that if the deal I'm driving 1,000 miles for falls through there aren't similar items in the same area for me to get instead..

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
afbc823ef33e699af79eefa273ad3efd.jpg

Might pick these up supposed to be actual GM wheels. Set of 4 with decent tires. Anyone intetested?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info