Craigslist ATV/UTV/SXS/Dirt Bike finds

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Good catch on the width, I would likely lean towards the Talon or RZR at that point to be 64" wide.... At least I think the RZR is only 64" wide....
Yaj Yak Yaj Yak, you and myself need to find a Honda dealer to cut us deals for buying 3 units. :ROFLMAO:

dude that's a lot of weight :rofl:

Gross Dry Weight (approx. Lbs.): 7142
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR) – Lbs.: 11300

What's your truck rated at?

Yeah, after some research I think this is the limit. Even then my next truck would be a 3/4 ton.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
helllo we would like one pioneer 1000-5 and one talon 2 seater and one talon 4 seater for 35k OTD k thanks bye

giphy.gif

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
dude that's a lot of weight :rofl:

Gross Dry Weight (approx. Lbs.): 7142
Gross Vehicle Weight (GVWR) – Lbs.: 11300

What's your truck rated at?

Stupid expensive too, but I really like that one the most so far of all the toy haulers Ive looked at.....

Need to keep it around 24-25' total length so itll fit on the side of the house, 8.6' wide is pushing it, especially with the ladder on that side of the toy hauler since thats the side I would need to get closest to my house.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
So is there plenty of aftermarket for the Honda SxS's or is it all just for RZR's?
What are you looking for accessory wise? The Talon is a new machine but the aftermarket is there. The Talon comes pre-wired for a winch and also the roof is standard. Honda makes a ton of accessories. They fit like factory but carry a premium.

Reactions: FESTER665

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
What are you looking for accessory wise? The Talon is a new machine but the aftermarket is there. The Talon comes pre-wired for a winch and also the roof is standard. Honda makes a ton of accessories. They fit like factory but carry a premium.

Nothing in particular at all, just checking all this stuff out since it is new to me after renting one a few weeks ago in SD and having a blast....

Like Yaj Yak Yaj Yak said, I was looking at RZR's to start and just googled rzr modifications or rzr aftermarket and the shit was endless..... New cages, nerf bars, suspension mods out the wazoo, etc....

Was just curious if the Talon had that kind of following, or if you all think it eventually will since it is newer.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Nothing in particular at all, just checking all this stuff out since it is new to me after renting one a few weeks ago in SD and having a blast....

Like Yaj Yak Yaj Yak said, I was looking at RZR's to start and just googled rzr modifications or rzr aftermarket and the shit was endless..... New cages, nerf bars, suspension mods out the wazoo, etc....

Was just curious if the Talon had that kind of following, or if you all think it eventually will since it is newer.
Think of the Rzr as the Glock of SxS'. They make everything and there are 1,200 companies making every part. The Talon has aftermarket support but instead of finding 40 places that make cages, you'll find 10. As far as accessories, I'd say the Talon is 3rd behind Polaris and Can Am but gaining ground. The simple answer is you can still find a ton of accessories plus you get he Honda benefit of being able to buy Honda accessories that have the same fit an finish as the rest of the machine. Shock therapy makes tender springs, all the major manufacturers make slip on exhausts, there's tuners, ROPS manufactures, stereos and windshields.

Reactions: FESTER665

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i know they are slow. i know they don't do anything really well, but do anything really.

but i still kinda want one to experience it :rofl:

i fucking love so much that this one is stickered up with shit for waterways too :rofl:

1603284895957.png

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Never hit CL but scooped this for $500 cash money since it "won't idle, hard to start and backfires" from a guy at a family friends campground. Dude got it muddy as hell, powerwashed it and started having issues so bought a new bass pro special 570 atv. Took the thing home, rolled it out of my truck bed and it fired right up. ~1k mi on the clock.

1603306706883.png

Replaced a CV boot and the A-Arm bushings. Changed the fluids & plug and ran it for ~200mi up north. Backfired on decel once. Just gonna send it.

1603306884293.png

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Never hit CL but scooped this for $500 cash money since it "won't idle, hard to start and backfires" from a guy at a family friends campground. Dude got it muddy as hell, powerwashed it and started having issues so bought a new bass pro special 570 atv. Took the thing home, rolled it out of my truck bed and it fired right up. ~1k mi on the clock.

View attachment 70044

Replaced a CV boot and the A-Arm bushings. Changed the fluids & plug and ran it for ~200mi up north. Backfired on decel once. Just gonna send it.

View attachment 70045
Quick, list it for $4700

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010

View attachment 70044

View attachment 70045
What trails were you on?

Thread Info