Craftsman 155 piece tool set

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks buddy. Their site has been a bit buggy so I also added the part number. Has the nicer ratchets too. Also says $10 worth of points to use later but won't know the timeframe to use those till I pick it up. It's usually good like a week or two later

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
but you already said you like a lot of teeth [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION]

HeavyG

Reaction score

Attachments

b4black

Reaction score
Would be a great deal of Craftsman didn't suck. My old craftsman tools are great, but if they break, the replacements are junk. Maybe now that Stanley owns the name, it will get better again. (Maybe Stanley is clearing out the old inventory with a big sale ;) )

I'd recommend tools from the nearest home depot, lowes, etc. They are all better.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Thanks, was about to pull the trigger on something like this too

heres another coupon code 9700075568066054 for $10 off

Do yall like these socket holders? or is there something better...I've been happy with these and they've lasted years.....
those did not work for me at all, but maybe I had the cheaper version from sears. I have the holders where the sockets sit on a pole and are clearly labeled. stupid priced though.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001C6NL52/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

HeavyG

Reaction score
I had the poles for the sockets too....i didn't like how if some thing were to bump them, the sockets would go flying all over the place.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
So this kit has a lot of 1/4" and 3/8" sockets but only eight 1/2". Just going to add some adapters and probably a short 1/2" extension.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
need to see how many shop your way points I have left, even t hough I made my bed with the dewalt thread, a super cheap set could replace lost sockets and add a bunch of spares to the other bunch of spares

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Toss in a few pliers in the little cubby and it'll do whatever I'd need out on the road

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Used my $10 in points I got to buy some evolv pliers. 4/5 fit in here and end cost was $4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom