• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Coyote rearend ratios

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Wait what? 3.31 is manual base car gears. Then you can option 3.55 or 3.73. For auto I think you can only get 3.15 gears. My buddy had 4.10s installed on his 13 auto GT/CS and they were nuts. that car would shift three gears between the time it took to leave the stop light (light throttle) and pass the other side of the intersection's stop light. Probably topped out at 120mph..... Anyway, if you are manual, get the 3.31 gears if you are getting a PD blower. If you are going with that paxton, you will need that low end hit so atleast get the 3.55 gears like I have or better the 3.73s. No bigger than that. And if auto, the 3.15 gears with 600rwhp is putting people into the 9's with stock trans's. No need to change those because the 3.15 with that auto trans ratios makes the auto car comparable to having 3.55s I heard with the manual car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info