Couple vids/updates on my cars

T

Typhoon

IDK, it's dead silent, usually nobody even knows i'm trying to race them. :dunno: If this red car was screwing with either one of the cars in your avatar, it def wasn't me.

Haha no I was in my cobalt. Im 99% sure it was you. That plate is unmistakable. Maybe this pic will remind you.

cobaltss.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Well I just got the plate like 3 weeks ago :rofl: So it def wasn't my red car. However, i do remember seeing this cobalt on 88, headed towards 59. I just left work and raised the boost 2psi so i was on 88 doing 3rd gear 80-130mph pulls. You were just caught up in my tuning. You should have raced me, my car is slow.

T

Typhoon

Well I just got the plate like 3 weeks ago :rofl: So it def wasn't my red car. However, i do remember seeing this cobalt on 88, headed towards 59. I just left work and raised the boost 2psi so i was on 88 doing 3rd gear 80-130mph pulls. You were just caught up in my tuning. You should have raced me, my car is slow.

Tuning lol, nice. Maybe Im wrong on the plate. But Im sure it was the red car but with the wheels that are on the blue car in you pics. Maybe your car is slow, but I think my stock cobalt is probably slower. :sad:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Man IDK, back when it had those wheels it was pretty much stock. I know better than to race anything but full size conversion vans when driving around a stock grand prix :rofl: I think there is a red grand prix very similar to mine with a place that says something about it being turbo'd. That could have been your guy?

T

Typhoon

Man IDK, back when it had those wheels it was pretty much stock. I know better than to race anything but full size conversion vans when driving around a stock grand prix :rofl: I think there is a red grand prix very similar to mine with a place that says something about it being turbo'd. That could have been your guy?

Could be, didnt know there where that many turbo GP's running around.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info