Couple vids/updates on my cars

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Thanks ya'll, i am always impressed with how well this car takes to a wash/wax. It's always so damn hotness afterward. Now I need to polish up the wheels, make them look chrome. Up close they're not as shiny as the pics make them out to be :tear:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
bc64e371.jpg

d173f4db.jpg

1368ed46.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhc3AuXB9r4

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Ohh, i just got a new bumper :rofl: that thing was toasted. Those bumpers (not sure about MC's) are just over $100 shipped to your door. It's a fuggin' steal of a deal. I was going to buy two and put one on the back of my car too. Really fuck with peoples minds.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Ohh, i just got a new bumper :rofl: that thing was toasted. Those bumpers (not sure about MC's) are just over $100 shipped to your door. It's a fuggin' steal of a deal. I was going to buy two and put one on the back of my car too. Really fuck with peoples minds.

:bowrofl: that would have been some funny lookin shit right there. Where you get it from? I might as well get a new one if that is all they are. Thanks mano

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info