Couple vids/updates on my cars

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Go ahead and post the pic oscar!

Phatride, i'll see you on January 1st :rofl: but it might take a while to get to the track in 10" of snow :bowrofl:

Tommy, it in fact is a minor problem, i thought it was so much worse than it was, thank god my heads/bottom end are ok. Solving this with the GM gaskets, stupid felpro junk.

C

CurlysGTP

headgasket.jpg
shit not as good as i thought o well

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The car runs finally, fixed all the b.s. that was missed from the rebuild, i could say A LOT more but i will hold off. After 3 effing weekends of working on it fixing the dumbest shit, i started tuning it again. I'm running into maxed out maf problems again :picard: figures. Either way, it's running, i've been driving it daily since last week, puts a smile on my face but i'm still paranoid something is going to break again. However, now i can finally afford the downtime on my other gtp to put in the new spark plugs and intake gaskets. My plugs are fouled out and old, they need to be re-gapped as well :hsugh: and the intake gaskets are so bad every time i turn right the coolant runs off the intake and pours all over the exhaust :rofl: It's pretty bad, i neglected it all winter, poor thing. It will get some well deserved lovin' hopefully this weekend. :smile:

Just took today, with the giant bird shit on the window and all. :hs:

0315001601.jpg

And some rice from a couple months ago i forgot to post

1007091618a-Copy.jpg

1007091618a.jpg

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It's pretty low, i can't get it into any car washes, i have to hand wash it every time. I would say the lowest spot (front control arm/cradle) is about 3.5" from the ground. Those are B&G lowering springs. If any 3800 peep wants them i highly suggest getting something else, they suck :rofl: I want what my red gtp has, which i think are springtechs? Rides like a champ. And thanks for the compliment. :bigthumb:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
looks great but :rofl: that you can use the delta sonic ACROSS THE STREET for washes lol

:io:

Ehhh hem... See below kthx... It won't even get on the rails at Delta, it just hits the sub frame and that's it. :rollpicard:

It's pretty low, i can't get it into any car washes, i have to hand wash it every time. I would say the lowest spot (front control arm/cradle) is about 3.5" from the ground.

i assume the red car still has my old suspension? if so they are KYBs wrapped with intrak springs.

Ahh yes yes, thank you Mr. Matt, i love em' they're a good combo together.

just out of curiosity... what pulley are you running when maxing the MAF?

It's a 2.8 on a Gen V, i haven't been able to actually do a full WOT pull in first because of traction issues, but i'm sure if it hooked on some slicks it would max it out in first too. From a 50roll it will toss on the TCS light :eek3: P.O.S.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info