🔞 NWS Couple shot dead after argument about snow

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Last night's snow kind of sucked. By the time I got out there today, it was mostly frozen. My snow blower was riding mostly on top of the snow. I got out one of the garden hoes to chip away at the ice...and gave up after about ten minutes. It's too damn cold to be out there chipping away.
Same when I ran home at lunch to do mine and the neighbors. Looks like itll be a layer on the driveway. Oh well, better than 3 inches of snow at least.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Last night's snow kind of sucked. By the time I got out there today, it was mostly frozen. My snow blower was riding mostly on top of the snow. I got out one of the garden hoes to chip away at the ice...and gave up after about ten minutes. It's too damn cold to be out there chipping away.
I had to use one of these at my mom's house where the city dumped snow on the end of her driveway that froze solid. Would have used my chainsaw but left it at my dad's so he could use it.

1612558904923.png

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Many times I have seriously considered getting a plow blade for the ATV, if I could make it fit in the garage. Kind of with the thought that as long as I have the neighbor's permission and be absolved of liability I'd plow their driveways. Or at least the ones that don't have a powered device of their own. In theory it seems like a generous offering, and let's me go play on the ATV in the snow. But then I looked and saw the most narrow blade I can get is 48" and the sidewalks here are like 30" and 36", so wouldn't even be able to do the city or private sidewalks. So back to using my shovel I go.

But what is the width when it’s angled? You’d never plow straight blade on a sidewalk anyways as the blades trip springs would be in overtime mode at every crack LOL. The blade on my Deere is more of a dozer blade with zero trip action. Nice for ice chipping but unless getting ejected from the seat and smashing your corn cob and peas on the steering wheel at a ridiculous high rate of speed with no warning sounds like a nifty fun time to be had, then keep the blade angled... [emoji6]

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
But what is the width when it’s angled? You’d never plow straight blade on a sidewalk anyways as the blades trip springs would be in overtime mode at every crack LOL. The blade on my Deere is more of a dozer blade with zero trip action. Nice for ice chipping but unless getting ejected from the seat and smashing your corn cob and peas on the steering wheel at a ridiculous high rate of speed with no warning sounds like a nifty fun time to be had, then keep the blade angled... [emoji6]
I saw two, one was a three position, the other was five position. At max AoA the 48" looks to be about 40" still, so not much narrower.

Just means I need to move somewhere nicer with wider sidewalks ?

Reactions: justbob

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Jesus that was a hard video to watch. They probably could have called each other a mother fucker and both went inside and been done. I don't care how much off a badass you are why would you possibly talk shit to a guy with a gun? Sounds like a gunshot also @ 18 seconds after the shooter was called a queer. Seems like they had plenty of opportunity to run also. The shooter was actively firing shots and the guy continues to talk shit. fuck man. play stupid games win stupid prizes.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Jesus that was a hard video to watch. They probably could have called each other a mother fucker and both went inside and been done. I don't care how much off a badass you are why would you possibly talk shit to a guy with a gun? Sounds like a gunshot also @ 18 seconds after the shooter was called a queer. Seems like they had plenty of opportunity to run also. The shooter was actively firing shots and the guy continues to talk shit. fuck man. play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Right? Reminds me of the scene in Full Metal Jacket where the drill sergeant keeps talking shit to Private Pyle after being notified he had a loaded gun....

At some point you have to try to calm that person down while backing away instead of instigating it further.

If her head is halfway as thick as AOC's head, I can see where 3 small caliber rounds - like 9 mm for instance - could not penetrate that dome.

Time to get out the .50 cal for the hopelessly thick skulls.

If you look closely, AOC was there. She’s hiding behind the parked car fearing for her life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info