🔞 NWS Couple shot dead after argument about snow

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
People lose their minds during a snow storm. I have witnessed neighbors arguing about snow removal too. The end of my driveway is double apron that's shared with the next door neighbor. The one time I got home from work early and was out shoveling. I cleared the entire driveway and the neighbors wife was livid because I tossed some of the snow onto their front lawn area. I think I just went inside and told them they can shovel their own side next time.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
cleared the entire driveway and the neighbors wife was livid because I tossed some of the snow onto their front lawn area.

Where else do people put the snow then? WTF. I would have offered you a reach a round as a thank you. LOLzzzzz

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
People lose their minds during a snow storm. I have witnessed neighbors arguing about snow removal too. The end of my driveway is double apron that's shared with the next door neighbor. The one time I got home from work early and was out shoveling. I cleared the entire driveway and the neighbors wife was livid because I tossed some of the snow onto their front lawn area. I think I just went inside and told them they can shovel their own side next time.
I see people in the Mount Prospect neighbors facebook group complaining about this exact thing. I can't, for the life of me, understand why someone cares if there is snow on their lawn?!?! And if you're clearing a driveway....where the fuck else does the snow go but the lawn?!?

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I see people in the Mount Prospect neighbors facebook group complaining about this exact thing. I can't, for the life of me, understand why someone cares if there is snow on their lawn?!?! And if you're clearing a driveway....where the fuck else does the snow go but the lawn?!?

I see that argument a lot and also people getting angry if their neighbor has a snowblower and doesn't help them. Here's a post I saw this past weekend.

Screenshot_20210131-120421~2.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I see that argument a lot and also people getting angry if their neighbor has a snowblower and doesn't help them. Here's a post I saw this past weekend.

View attachment 80673

i clear my neighbors if they haven't yet for sure.

mainly cuz i have this zoooomo thrusto fuckin snow blower i barely get to use cuz i live somewhere it snows 3+ inches twice every three years and i love to hear it sing.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I do both my neighbors sidewalks, and the older lady across the street sidewalk and driveway. She is mid/late 60's and gets out there and shovels and has no problem moving heavy/wet snow. She takes care of her 90 something year old mother in the city daily. Takes me 15 minutes to do it with my snow blower, big fucking deal lol. She has tried paying me multiple times, never took a dime. The neighbors on both sides of me dont even say thanks for doing their sidewalks.

Reactions: Aircal and Yaj Yak

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
My neighbor and I are always helping each other out on snow days. It really depends who makes it outside first. If he beats me out he’s snow blowing my bottom half of the driveway and my sidewalks. I don’t shoot him though, it ends with me putting a bottle of Tito’s on his front door step.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The Shooter, Jeff Spaide -

US Navy, US Army Army National Guard and US Navy Reserve - all in engineering / heavy equipment operator

Bachelors and Masters in Environment Engineering

20+ years as an Environmental Engineer

If you listen to him at the beginning of the video, he is the Michael Douglass character from the movie “Falling Down“.

I guess the victims have never seen that movie...

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Also I wasn’t saying that’s what happened here, clearly there is some history. I don’t understand how things get to that point.

People that carry around that type of negativity and hatred day in and day out in life, it has to be exhausting. I got too much other shit to do and worry about rather with plotting and scheming on how to fuck with somebody I don’t like.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Also I wasn’t saying that’s what happened here, clearly there is some history. I don’t understand how things get to that point.

People that carry around that type of negativity and hatred day in and day out in life, it has to be exhausting. I got too much other shit to do and worry about rather with plotting and scheming on how to fuck with somebody I don’t like.
This x1000000. It is so much less energy to live drama free. You don't even have to go out of your way to be Jesus Christ....just be polite and leave people alone....its easy as hell to do and makes life simple.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Male Victim: "I'll make your life living here a fucking hell, dickhead"... "Pussy, pussy, pussy...". Not that it's justification for this level of escalation, but he certainly encouraged a hostile response.

Perhaps it was a .22 which would explain all those first multiple shots into a heavy winter coat not having much effect, or he just missed all those first shots while shooting in a maddened rage. It also looked like the 2 point blank range head shots at the woman she was able to partially deflect his shooting hand, so might not have been brain-dead head shots.

I'm thankful for good neighbors, and I typically clear our surrounding sidewalks a few times each winter, along with 1 or 2 neighbors driveways at least once per winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info