Couple pics of the goat/monte

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Figured Id post some up since I never have. Not very good angles cause I was gonna take some in a better place than my work parking lot haha.

Not the cleanest at the moment but you get the idea.

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

And the other one.....Guess the motor I'm sure you guys will know what it is but most ppl don't.

DSC_0235.jpg

IMG_8655.jpg

Here's a little before and after I got done with it.

Before

IMG_0112.jpg

After

DSC_0236.jpg

Ehhh what the hell Ill put the DD up too.

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i still wanna crawl under the her skirt when i see it lol engine bay looks sexy as hell

btw as far as the tuning the GPIO boards on the MSII 3.0 hardware are shapping up to be excellent trans controllers and it will handle the t and l 60 and 80e's

so there are getting to be much cheaper options out there for engine/trans controllers than the $$$ KAM/BS3/Mo etc units

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
That is pretty awesome man. The GTO looks super clean with those wheels. I am absolutely digging the monte man. That is pretty tits. I have no idea why I haven't heard of this car before, but great job. That engine bay is just sex. Just my personal opinion, the tips on the DD monte are a bit too big. I really like the dual outlet on each side on those years.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
i still wanna crawl under the her skirt when i see it lol engine bay looks sexy as hell

btw as far as the tuning the GPIO boards on the MSII 3.0 hardware are shapping up to be excellent trans controllers and it will handle the t and l 60 and 80e's

so there are getting to be much cheaper options out there for engine/trans controllers than the $$$ KAM/BS3/Mo etc units

As eagle said that is all to technical for me, the car has a TCI trans controller and a piggy back system for the tuning. I dont know how to use it or tune it. The competer they used is a MAP controlled only so theres no MAF tuning I was told thats easier to deal with cause all you hae to do is VE...:dunno:

What rims are those on the goat.

I believe they are AZA I think I commented on ur thread asking what wheels you had cause they looked like myn. I can't tell exactly tho cause there not side by side but they are similar.

really diggin the wheels on the gto.
:bigthumb:

Thank you sir

That is pretty awesome man. The GTO looks super clean with those wheels. I am absolutely digging the monte man. That is pretty tits. I have no idea why I haven't heard of this car before, but great job. That engine bay is just sex. Just my personal opinion, the tips on the DD monte are a bit too big. I really like the dual outlet on each side on those years.

The car was on Mymonte.com alot. The DD tips where from the junkyard I got the y-pipe with two magnaflow mufflers and those magnaflow tips for like 18 dollars.

I since changed the mufflers to flowmasters and just regular aluminized 2.5 pipes for tips.

Thread Info