Couple pics of the goat/monte

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
Figured Id post some up since I never have. Not very good angles cause I was gonna take some in a better place than my work parking lot haha.

Not the cleanest at the moment but you get the idea.

And the other one.....Guess the motor I'm sure you guys will know what it is but most ppl don't.

Here's a little before and after I got done with it.

Before

After

Ehhh what the hell Ill put the DD up too.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
O rly? Northstar looks good in there :bigthumb:

OP
32vMonte

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
Haha yeah, most ppl say ls1 I have had a couple say lt1 after hearing me pull up. I was like what lt1 have you seen a plastic intake on?!?!

OP
32vMonte

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
A better question would be, "what LT1 or LS1 have you seen with overhead cams?"
Yeah that too, I have pointed at the valve cover and said guess again.

E

ez112

Damn! Fixing up that Monte nice!! I still have to see this thing in person. Hows it running now? Squash a few of the bugs?

Where did you get that antenna on your DD? Want one of those on my truck.

OP
32vMonte

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
Thanks ez112, it's running good could still use a tune. I mostly have everything worked out.

I got the antenna off ebay dont remember what I searched but I found it on there.

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
i still wanna crawl under the her skirt when i see it lol engine bay looks sexy as hell

btw as far as the tuning the GPIO boards on the MSII 3.0 hardware are shapping up to be excellent trans controllers and it will handle the t and l 60 and 80e's

so there are getting to be much cheaper options out there for engine/trans controllers than the $$$ KAM/BS3/Mo etc units

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
James, I barely understood a word of what you said, but I think I like where you're going.

You gotta link to that MSII 3.0 thingy you speak of?

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
That is pretty awesome man. The GTO looks super clean with those wheels. I am absolutely digging the monte man. That is pretty tits. I have no idea why I haven't heard of this car before, but great job. That engine bay is just sex. Just my personal opinion, the tips on the DD monte are a bit too big. I really like the dual outlet on each side on those years.

OP
32vMonte

32vMonte

Car is broke
Reaction score
i still wanna crawl under the her skirt when i see it lol engine bay looks sexy as hell

btw as far as the tuning the GPIO boards on the MSII 3.0 hardware are shapping up to be excellent trans controllers and it will handle the t and l 60 and 80e's

so there are getting to be much cheaper options out there for engine/trans controllers than the $$$ KAM/BS3/Mo etc units
As eagle said that is all to technical for me, the car has a TCI trans controller and a piggy back system for the tuning. I dont know how to use it or tune it. The competer they used is a MAP controlled only so theres no MAF tuning I was told thats easier to deal with cause all you hae to do is VE...:dunno:

What rims are those on the goat.
I believe they are AZA I think I commented on ur thread asking what wheels you had cause they looked like myn. I can't tell exactly tho cause there not side by side but they are similar.

really diggin the wheels on the gto.
:bigthumb:
Thank you sir

That is pretty awesome man. The GTO looks super clean with those wheels. I am absolutely digging the monte man. That is pretty tits. I have no idea why I haven't heard of this car before, but great job. That engine bay is just sex. Just my personal opinion, the tips on the DD monte are a bit too big. I really like the dual outlet on each side on those years.
The car was on Mymonte.com alot. The DD tips where from the junkyard I got the y-pipe with two magnaflow mufflers and those magnaflow tips for like 18 dollars.

I since changed the mufflers to flowmasters and just regular aluminized 2.5 pipes for tips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom