Couple of S2000 Battles From This Weekend

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I assure you the wide angle lens does not capture just how close we were to each other, but it was fun ASF to battle and not have to worry about damaging anything.

These also show the TQ advantage of the AP2 s2000 vs mine the AP1. Some of those corners they just ROCKET out of and there's not a damn thing I can do.

I am hoping between the 3 of us we can combine our footage for some really nice edited track videos, but this is what I have from my own stash.

This is me and my buddy.

This one is with 3 s2000's.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
If I put a honda badge on the mini, could I come to the honda track events?

no club really cares what you drive. well i've heard in the past porsche did a bit but not sure that happens today. i've been to a couple honda meets. bmw certainly lets anyone in. there's a ferrari track day once a year, a fair amount of the time at gingerman. i bet most guys are taking it easy there. subaru track day has in the past been discounted price (some sponsorship? dunno) so that one they do try to make all suby up until the last minute if they need more cars.

This one is with 3 s2000's.

my buddy anton was there with a white one...

i have a clip of i think 6 of us 86/brz/frs all within a minute at autobahn? super fun. we have had 13+ organized on the same (non-subaru non-gridlife) hpde before. the subaru day is fun because it's the womp on guys who look down on us for not having turbos day.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

get over here you lovable smirf.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'm sure of it, but I just wore normal shirts and changed them halfway through the day. The next track day I will probably just wear jeans, I was nice and cool but I def felt like an asshole wearing those leopard skin, ultra tight moisture wicking pants.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info