Coronavirus Vaccine Are You Going To Get It?

Are you going to get the vaccine?

• YES!

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 48 47.1%
  • YES, Only because my company will mandate it.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score

here's my referral link, there is a credit system you can use to purchase some reports for analyzing your raw data, although many a thing is already included. i think you can also download the data and upload it into other tools to learn more about it; there's an exploration tool within it too; i haven't really learned how to use any of that though. i actually wouldn't mind paying someone to walk me through how to use it and pull out some meaningful insights. it has some gene related stuff that i can see is related to some family health issues as well.
I'm gonna take a look. Thanks again. Much appreciated.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
My wife is sick with covid that she got from her boss on Thursday. I have some cold like symptoms going on but tested negative. We are all fully vaccinated. Seems like it’s just luck of the draw at this point

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
There seems to be a lot of stories of people having bad reactions or dying from the vax, many of them athletes.
These are just within the past few weeks. Kind of scary.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
If I can get heated seats and steering wheel on this variant that would be nice. These basic variants lately have been lame

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
And this new variant is called the "Nu" variant. I shit you not. 😂

Nu COVID Variant Found ONLY in Fully Vaccinated
All four Botswana Nu variant patients were fully vaccinated

The “Nu” variant of COVID arrived just in time to ruin Christmas. (Who didn’t see this coming?) The variant with “more mutations than you shake a spike protein at” was first identified in Botswana and quickly became the most prevalent variant in South Africa.
It's all "Nu" ;)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I think there are factors we still don't understand about the China virus. Maybe China could release all their data one of these years (don't hold your breath). The vaccines, IMO, do not do the job they were advertised to do. Despite the billions spent, we still don't know why some people get the disease and others don't. Things like being overweight and having other medical issues seem to make people more prone to getting worse cases of the disease but why? I'm starting to think that a healthy lifestyle may do more for blocking the virus than the vaccines do. It wouldn't surprise me if they find that people who are "run down" are the ones who get it more and worse.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
I think there are factors we still don't understand about the China virus. Maybe China could release all their data one of these years (don't hold your breath).
why would you think china has any better data than the rest of the world at this point?

The vaccines, IMO, do not do the job they were advertised to do.
advertised by pharma, government mouthpieces, or the news? i'm not sure if pharma ever claimed anything aside from reducing severe disease/death.

Despite the billions spent, we still don't know why some people get the disease and others don't. Things like being overweight and having other medical issues seem to make people more prone to getting worse cases of the disease but why? I'm starting to think that a healthy lifestyle may do more for blocking the virus than the vaccines do. It wouldn't surprise me if they find that people who are "run down" are the ones who get it more and worse.
uh, can you think of any disease where you're better off starting it with being overweight or medical issues? why do you think that billions spent = we know everything about the virus/bodies? we've spent much more money and spent much more time studying drugs, disease, and the human body, and there's still enormous amounts of things we don't understand. that is even the case with extremely basic forms of life, let alone humans.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
To answer your questions, in order.

China was the originator of the virus and had it much longer than the rest of the world. They may even have development of the virus records (per Chinese researchers who may have since disappeared). China also has less personal freedom keeping them from doing "questionable" research. China has a history of hiding anything that benefits them or prevents them from looking bad.

Yes. We were promised the vaccines were the answer. Even Trump said so. governments now are pushing hard to get people vaccinated even to the point of locking unvaccinated people in their homes with little or no research that this will help.

Yes, a disease like anorexia is easier to handle if you are overweight at the start just to name one. Gives you more time for treatment. I never said "know everything". That's your words, not mine. Read/COMPREHEND/post. We have never spent the amount of money on other diseases that we have on covid. Results for the amount spent seem to be pretty poor to me. Drug companies have made billions on "treatments" but who is looking into the questions I asked?

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
The left (big pharma/Dems/etc.) will never let COVID die at this point. There will be variants for decades and they will forever be issuing mandates to keep us safe.
And profits for big pharma!

"Don't worry bruh! We got a custom designer vax, just for you!"

Pfizer and BioNTech said that if necessary, they expect to be able to ship a new vaccine tailored to the emerging variant in approximately 100 days.

This whole thing is a huge scam on the public.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
To answer your questions, in order.

China was the originator of the virus and had it much longer than the rest of the world.
so what? is the congo where you find the most expertise on HIV?

They may even have development of the virus records (per Chinese researchers who may have since disappeared). China also has less personal freedom keeping them from doing "questionable" research. China has a history of hiding anything that benefits them or prevents them from looking bad.
if they developed it, and are the experts at it, riddle me this: why is there vaccine such shit? you talk about being disappointed by what you were sold with US vaccines, simultaneously touting chinese covid expertise and ignoring the fact that their vaccine fucking blows.

Yes. We were promised the vaccines were the answer. Even Trump said so. governments now are pushing hard to get people vaccinated even to the point of locking unvaccinated people in their homes with little or no research that this will help.
you were told various things by various people. the only ones initially worth listening to were actual scientists and researchers and pharma working on it. and to claim that it's done nothing at all would simply be false as it clearly has had some results, even if they are off from your realistic or not realistic expectations set by companies or politicians or media.

Yes, a disease like anorexia is easier to handle if you are overweight at the start just to name one. Gives you more time for treatment. I never said "know everything". That's your words, not mine. Read/COMPREHEND/post.
lol i'm not asking for you to "know everything" - i'm asking you to understand common sense. you act like it's a surprising find that overweight people or people with other existing conditions suffer more from covid, as if they do not suffer more from everything.

We have never spent the amount of money on other diseases that we have on covid. Results for the amount spent seem to be pretty poor to me.
this also seems like common sense, and something you just made up. we've not spent more money on anything else but a very recent and not actually that deadly virus?

this is just HIV, just 2020 2021, and just the US government -

over 6 billion!

you have this ridiculously naive expectation that just tossing money at something also equals leaps and bounds in innovation and understanding of arguably one of the most complex things you could possibly study. it doesn't work like that. you can spend 10 billion and only gain the smallest amount of new understanding. and that might have been found by luck or a mistake at that, etc.

Drug companies have made billions on "treatments" but who is looking into the questions I asked?
like why is being overweight not a super awesome advantage for covid? are you acting like that is even a serious question?

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
‘If you get the Pfizer vax, you’re more likely to get COVID’

According to the whistleblower, “So, when they weren’t injected, their infection rate was 1.3% and when they got injected, it was 4.34%. It went up by over 300%. They had less infection when they had no protection. So, that’s a problem.”

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
‘If you get the Pfizer vax, you’re more likely to get COVID’

this is old news, this is the "pfizer whistleblower" who last worked at pfizer in the 90s and was a sales rep lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom