Coronavirus Vaccine Are You Going To Get It?

Are you going to get the vaccine?

• YES!

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 48 47.1%
  • YES, Only because my company will mandate it.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
If you got it, you developed the anti-bodies, same with the next person that got it, same with the next person. Therefore not allowing it a chance to mutate perhaps.

Again, just thinking out loud.
unvax you'll have it longer and with a higher viral load. it's going to replicate a ton more, and increase the chance of mutations. mutations are normal behavior, there with already multiple versions prior to any vaccine.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
On the front page of CNN this morning at the top of the page it says “masks not needed for the vaccinated this holiday”

How does anyone still go along with this joke? Masks are “needed” right now for both vaccinated and unvaccinated. But come turkey day…. Poof!!!! You are all safe again. Like just stop.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Yea I do it for the lulz mostly. It’s fun sometimes to see how biased they are from day to day. Next to Fox News they are the laughing stock of the news world

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to go through almost 100 pages of this thread, but with that being said;

For those of you who have gotten the vaccine; Have you noticed any side effects well after the fact? I've ended up getting the shot earlier in the year (maybe mid year) along with my wife. I've noticed that the arm I got both shots on tends to hurt more. Like that feeling as if you got a deep bruise. Sort of like you bruised your "bone" if anybody knows what I'm saying. Its not frequent but it does happen. Never happened before unless I legitimately got hurt. The other day as I was putting up Christmas decorations, I'm hanging something on the ceiling and using both arms. Well after the fourth item I hung, it now feels as if my left shoulder is bruised and sore (the same area I got the shot). Like I have a sprang or something. I've never had the problem before.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to go through almost 100 pages of this thread, but with that being said;

For those of you who have gotten the vaccine; Have you noticed any side effects well after the fact? I've ended up getting the shot earlier in the year (maybe mid year) along with my wife. I've noticed that the arm I got both shots on tends to hurt more. Like that feeling as if you got a deep bruise. Sort of like you bruised your "bone" if anybody knows what I'm saying. Its not frequent but it does happen. Never happened before unless I legitimately got hurt. The other day as I was putting up Christmas decorations, I'm hanging something on the ceiling and using both arms. Well after the fourth item I hung, it now feels as if my left shoulder is bruised and sore (the same area I got the shot). Like I have a sprang or something. I've never had the problem before.
No issues here. About to get my 6g shot to get that extra clear cell reception. Felt fine after the first one and like shit after the second (chills) and beyond that been fine.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i had the j&j one and done. as i recall, within the first 24 hours i had a minor enough headache that i probably would not have noticed or thought about it at all normally. nothing at all since then.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have not had the shot, no ill side effects from not having the shot. I have been sick with COVID once for sure and cleared it with 3 days. I have been exposed to multiple people with COVID for extended periods of time (4 hours +) and not caught COVID.
Nobody likes a bragger. :bowrofl:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have not had the shot, no ill side effects from not having the shot. I have been sick with COVID once for sure and cleared it with 3 days. I have been exposed to multiple people with COVID for extended periods of time (4 hours +) and not caught COVID.
According to the media and certain people I have to deal with daily, you'll be in the ER dying of COVID, wishing you'd have gotten the "vaxx," soon enough.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
No issues here. About to get my 6g shot to get that extra clear cell reception. Felt fine after the first one and like shit after the second (chills) and beyond that been fine.
i had the j&j one and done. as i recall, within the first 24 hours i had a minor enough headache that i probably would not have noticed or thought about it at all normally. nothing at all since then.
My wife and I got Moderna and we didn't have any symptoms after the first shot. The second shot, we just had the chills. But every once in a while, I'll get a soreness where I had the shot. Kind of like I fell on my arm and it hurts when I try lifting it above my head kind of way.

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
According to the media and certain people I have to deal with daily, you'll be in the ER dying of COVID, wishing you'd have gotten the "vaxx," soon enough.
Even at my lowest point at the ER with pneumonia and shortness of breath I didn’t once wish anything like that.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Where did you get that information from?
i just got the results of a dna sequencing thing from nebula genomics. did this with partial dna long ago with 23andme in like 2010 or something. i think this thing has my full genome sequenced up to some confidence level, then they can compare your genes to various studies and reports and within some other degree of confidence come up with some other things. like my superpowers are i probably metabolize caffeine faster than most people, create more vitamin D, and one was have a little more testosterone. there's also a bunch of data i don't know how to explore or use. then there's the less fun stuff like learning which parts of your genes are more likely to make you fall apart and die of butthole cancer, i like the things about my superhuman vitamin D production a lot more

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I had the real Corona and I have not caught it again even though the vaxxed guy I share an office with got it in October. My experience with the Rona wasn’t fun, but it was about 4.5 days of feeling like shit, then being on the mend. Knowing how I fared against it with zero antibodies make me not worried if I was to get it again. Not to mention that the CDC released a report last week stating that they didn’t have a single documented case of a recovered Covid patient being reinfected and passing it on.

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Reaction score

Zero issues. Unless I can blame needing cervical spine fusion on it.. LOL

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
I have friends who have had side effects. One girl says her ears now feel warm every so often after she got the second shot.
One guy is always fatigued and got Covid twice after getting two shots. So, obviously the vax isn't working for him and stupidly he just recently got the booster anyway.
Another guy has bouts of "feeling ill", whatever that might mean. He'll be laid up in bed for an entire day and then the next day he'll be fine, but then a few days later, be sick again.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
i just got the results of a dna sequencing thing from nebula genomics. did this with partial dna long ago with 23andme in like 2010 or something. i think this thing has my full genome sequenced up to some confidence level, then they can compare your genes to various studies and reports and within some other degree of confidence come up with some other things. like my superpowers are i probably metabolize caffeine faster than most people, create more vitamin D, and one was have a little more testosterone. there's also a bunch of data i don't know how to explore or use. then there's the less fun stuff like learning which parts of your genes are more likely to make you fall apart and die of butthole cancer, i like the things about my superhuman vitamin D production a lot more
That's actually interesting data. I must explore more with my own. Thanks for the info. :bigthumb:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Zero issues. Unless I can blame needing cervical spine fusion on it.. LOL
Lol. I know a lot of people with no issues, but since I experienced something, I figured I'd see if anybody else has or knew of somebody who has. With you needing cervical spine fusion....there was a time I wouldn't doubt that it would have been blamed on covid. Lol

I have friends who have had side effects. One girl says her ears now feel warm every so often after she got the second shot.
One guy is always fatigued and got Covid twice after getting two shots. So, obviously the vax isn't working for him and stupidly he just recently got the booster anyway.
Another guy has bouts of "feeling ill", whatever that might mean. He'll be laid up in bed for an entire day and then the next day he'll be fine, but then a few days later, be sick again.
At least I'm not the only one. Before we knew what Covid was, I went to Texas to visit my dad and help him out with some work over there. The entire time I was there (3 weeks), I was completely sick. I was taking everything I could to help fight my sickness. I wasn't dying or anything, but I had terrible headaches, congestion, fever, achy body, ect. I still went to work with my dad every day. Not sure if it was Covid, but I haven't been that sick since about 2013 when I overworked myself remodeling my old house. I would literally get up at 6am and work around the house (tearing down plastered walls, lats, run new electrical, insulate some walls, hang drywall, ect. I wouldn't go to bed until about midnight. Did that for over a week straight, and when my dad and I were finally finished, and I got to relax, that's when it all hit me and I got sick. Lol.

But as soon as I went to Texas to help my dad right before Covid, I was that sick for the entire time I was there. After I got back home, that was when it was becoming more known as to what was going on and then shortly after, lockdown happened. I don't know anybody else who have experienced side effects well after their shots. Allegedly I've had Covid according to one of the tests I've taken at the hospital when my daughters had close contact. They came back negative, but allegedly my wife and I had it, and we both didn't feel any different than we normally do.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
That's actually interesting data. I must explore more with my own. Thanks for the info. :bigthumb:

here's my referral link, there is a credit system you can use to purchase some reports for analyzing your raw data, although many a thing is already included. i think you can also download the data and upload it into other tools to learn more about it; there's an exploration tool within it too; i haven't really learned how to use any of that though. i actually wouldn't mind paying someone to walk me through how to use it and pull out some meaningful insights. it has some gene related stuff that i can see is related to some family health issues as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom