Coronavirus Vaccine Are You Going To Get It?

Are you going to get the vaccine?

• YES!

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 48 47.1%
  • YES, Only because my company will mandate it.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
So a coworker got it. This coworker IS vaccinted. But she has it very bad right now. Granted she has a tone of other health issues, such as morbid obesity and many other medical maladies. So we all got tested just to be on the safe side.

Mine came back negatiive.

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
The last mandate in Colorado was its the beginning of may. Things have been just fine.

It’s insanity that Illinois still has that shit.
They’re talking about another mandate for masks apparently……:fu:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They are saying the numbers are going up again, I read an article that boosters will soon be approved for everyone over 18

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
They are saying the numbers are going up again, I read an article that boosters will soon be approved for everyone over 18
No one ever stopped to think that the current uptick is probably driven by... Halloween parties 2 weeks ago. So it's not surprising. And I would expect to see upticks after Thanksgiving and Christmas.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
California Man Who Died from the COVID-19 Vaccine Described His Horrific Pain and Suffering in Writing Before Passing Away

Message from Mike: “Many nurses and non-nursing staff begged me and my wife to get the truth out to the public about the Covid-19 vaccines because the truth of deaths from the vaccine was being hidden within the medical profession. I promised I would get the message out. So, here is my message: I was afraid of getting the vaccine for fear that I might die. At the insistence of my doctor, I gave in to pressure to get vaccinated. On August 17th I received the Moderna vaccine and starting feeling ill three days later. I never recovered but continued to get worse. I developed multisystem inflammation and multisystem failure that medical professionals could not stop. My muscles disappeared as if to disintegrate. I was in ICU for several weeks and stabbed with needles up to 24 times a day for those several weeks, while also receiving 6 or 7 IVs at the same time (continuously). It was constant torture that I cannot describe. I was no longer treated as a human with feelings and a life. I was nothing more than a covid vaccine human guinea pig and the doctors excited to participate in my fascinating progression unto death. If you want to know more, please ask my wife. I wished I would have never gotten vaccinated. If you are not vaccinated, don’t do it unless you are ready to suffer and die.”

:oops:

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
Remember that time the government gave citizens plutonium shots?

Why would the government have our best interests at heart?

And for the record. I did have the J&J shot by choice not forced.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
California Man Who Died from the COVID-19 Vaccine Described His Horrific Pain and Suffering in Writing Before Passing Away

:oops:
One size fits all...

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
The more info we get, the more useless the vaccinations are looking. Why get a potentially deadly vaccine if it doesn't prevent the disease? I thought that was the promise?
I’m not sure is useless, it is helping us achieve herd immunity even if it doesn’t stop the spread 100% we are still making progress between the folks that have natural immunity and the vaccinated we are in the right path to get back to normal, I’m not anti-vaccine but I am against making it mandatory.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just got jabbed
Booster / flu cocktail

:chugger:

zenriddles

The Swamp won. :-(
Reaction score
Or just weld people in their houses like 🇨🇳
It seems that our European friends are a 'little disappointed' with their Masters trying to do roughly the same thing -

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I’m not sure is useless, it is helping us achieve herd immunity even if it doesn’t stop the spread 100% we are still making progress between the folks that have natural immunity and the vaccinated we are in the right path to get back to normal, I’m not anti-vaccine but I am against making it mandatory.
On the flip side though (anf this is just hypothesis since it never happened), had we let the virus take it's course, it would've initally been ugly, but;

- Would we have achieved herd immunity sooner as natural human anti-bodies take over
- Would the mutations have slowed to a crawl not being able to be hosted in the body?

Honestly, just spit balling... But could be situations.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
This will only end once we get real people in office that relax things and just let it slip back to normal. We have at least until the dems lose most of their seats. If we get blessed with Desantus as president we will finally see the end of this bullshit

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
On the flip side though (anf this is just hypothesis since it never happened), had we let the virus take it's course, it would've initally been ugly, but;

- Would we have achieved herd immunity sooner as natural human anti-bodies take over
- Would the mutations have slowed to a crawl not being able to be hosted in the body?

Honestly, just spit balling... But could be situations.
it doesn't seem like there's any reason to think herd immunity would be achieved more quickly sans vax. esp since vax can also be carriers. we're artificially getting antibodies into millions of more people.

the mutation one is more debatable. not sure what you mean by 'not being able to be hosted in the body' - i am reading that as you are thinking vax can carry it, but people who developed natural immunity after infection cannot? i have never heard the latter is the case. that some people have had it twice seems to be a counterexample at that. you would have more people infected for longer with more virus replication sans vax. so that alone would mean more chance of mutation. the vax itself though can also be a cause for mutations, which is why the intent with the vax is to swiftly do it to as many people as possible, rather than slowly, as the latter is more likely to result in mutations that can take hold.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
If you got it, you developed the anti-bodies, same with the next person that got it, same with the next person. Therefore not allowing it a chance to mutate perhaps.

Again, just thinking out loud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom