Coronavirus Vaccine Are You Going To Get It?

Are you going to get the vaccine?

• YES!

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 48 47.1%
  • YES, Only because my company will mandate it.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Reaction score
Finally got notice from “the company” that we are required to have the vaccine 1/4 with no testing option since we’re federal contractors. Wording is very strange though, they aren’t going to terminate you if you don’t. I’m assuming it will be unpaid leave. I’m waiting it out a bit longer and if I have to get it I plan on lining the shots up with when I’d like to have some excused time off.
They cant run trains if they dont have anyone...
Hopefully the union calls their bluff and ALOT of their south/southwest employees tell them to f off. They will rescind if trains are parked. I think the NS and UP are gonna be the real test subjects

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
They cant run trains if they dont have anyone...
Hopefully the union calls their bluff and ALOT of their south/southwest employees tell them to f off. They will rescind if trains are parked. I think the NS and UP are gonna be the real test subjects
Agreed. Those two lines are due 12/8. Worst come to worse I’m trying to find a place to get my second shot on 12/24 :rofl:.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Which only compounds the logistics issue we're seeing. So I hope they pull back.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab

A 52-year-old prominent New Brunswick cardiologist suddenly died in his sleep just two weeks after getting his 3rd Covid jab.
Over the summer Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial attacked “selfish” people who choose not to take the Covid jab.
“For those that won’t get the shot for selfish reasons – whatever – I won’t cry at their funeral” Dr. Lutchmedial said in a July 2021 tweet.

greasy

Check Out Our Russian Lathe Accident Thread!
Donating Member
Reaction score

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Cardiologist Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaccinated People Suddenly Dies in His Sleep 2 Weeks After 3rd Covid Jab

2 weeks (or more) from event seems a long time for that serious of a heart problem. also where did the 2 weeks from 3rd jab info come from? it's not in your linked article. i took a pretty lazy quick look at his twitter but didn't notice it announced there either.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I quickly scanned this as I'm on a call. But two things

1) Biden insists mandates work
2) that those with natural immunity are 5x more likely to be re-infected which doesn't make sense.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

2) that those with natural immunity are 5x more likely to be re-infected which doesn't make sense.

Biden literally couldn’t tie his own shoes at this point. I will never listen to a word that degenerate says

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Interesting site. They have reports on a LOT of adverse reactions and deaths from this "vaccine".

The COVID World is a non-partisan, non-profit, independent organization. We believe the mainstream media is not paying enough attention to adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines. Our mission is to give a voice to the victims and survivors of these adverse reactions. We are providing our readers with verified stories of vaccine-related injuries and deaths.
The mainstream media gives little attention to these stories. We believe if people are to give informed consent they have to be informed about the real possibility of COVID-19 vaccine-related injury and death. This project shines a light on the adverse effects related to the COVID-19 vaccines. We provide you with information. We urge you to investigate and reach your own conclusions.

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Weird... I had the 'Vid December of last year and have given less than zero fucks about masking and shit since then, and I've yet to be re-infected even though I share an office with a guy that was vaxxed and got it back in October.

:obama:

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
29-Year-Old Mountain Bike National Title Winner Kyle Warner Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Taking Pfizer Vaccine – Career Ruined

That guy was an enduro racing animal too.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
That's really a sad story. It does make me wonder how many similar stories are out there being censored and shadow banned, or people are fearful of speaking out. What he says about risk and choice is spot on, these pharmaceuticals got all the protection.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
It's amazing how the left has used Covid in multiple ways to divide people.

For years their big tools of division were race, gender and income.
Now they've added "vaccination".

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how the left has used Covid in multiple ways to divide people.

For years their big tools of division were race, gender and income.
Now they've added "vaccination".
Because its really all the left that is creating a division on this subject. Nothing to do with a spray tanned dude who talked out of his butt about how this all would go and how it wasn't a big deal. A guy who mocked other people for following health guidelines while also touting his efforts to create "the best vaccine" by christmas.

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anyone else find it interesting....

When the Vaccine was initially produced but wasn't available to all - people were lying , stealing and cheating to get it...

Now that it's available - people are creating Bogus Vax cards to avoid it.

Society be crazy yo 🤪

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom