Coronavirus Vaccine Are You Going To Get It?

Are you going to get the vaccine?

• YES!

Votes: 46 45.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 48 47.1%
  • YES, Only because my company will mandate it.

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Are you going to get the Coronavirus Vaccine when it's available? Share you thoughts on why you will, or will not, get it.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nope. Give it to the people who actually need it in the risk category. Ill take my 99.9% chance survival before injecting a vaccine.

Plus its the first mRNA vaccines... ill wait for longer data studies before getting injected by one of those.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nope

I dont get annual flu shots, so why do I need this ? Did my parents choose to vaccinate me ? Yes. Did I get all my "school" shots growing up ? Yes.
but with all the BS going on with politics and the HUGE amount of misinformation, No thanks.

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nope

I dont get annual flu shots, so why do I need this ? Did my parents choose to vaccinate me ? Yes. Did I get all my "school" shots growing up ? Yes.
but with all the BS going on with politics and the HUGE amount of misinformation, No thanks.
My kid got his vaccines, but those have years of data behind them. Also I'd rather not put my son at risk for some stupid dangerous kid diseases that can be prevented with a proven vaccine.

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nope. I'm in the least affected/least likely to succumb to the illness demographic. If I lived through the petri dish during boot camp, I'll live through this without a vaccine just fine.
I am more worried about some of the weird ass smells I get the privilege to breath in while being at an oil refinery 4 days a week :rofl:

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nope

probably don't know how it is now- i mean before i had a kid i had no idea... but whole different world now :rofl:

1607011595792.png

Yaj Yak

Commander
Donating Member
Reaction score
This shit is wild. Like “oh she’s just going to get 3 fucking shots basically at once, she’ll be fine”

right. and it's like if you even pause to think about it you get chastised... especially by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about

one of my parents pulled that card "well you got all your vaccinations when you were little!!!!"

ya but uh, my baby by 6 months old is on track to have more vaccinations/shots than ive had in my life... shit's changed. :rofl:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nope. Like stated, I’ll let the actual at-risk population get it first.

Also in for sitting on the couch in 10 years watching late night TV “did you receive the COVID-19 vaccine and your dick fell off? You may be entitled to compensation” commercials like

B44FD302-AF52-4CB9-ACDD-E732B53C7DED.jpeg

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
Donating Member
Reaction score
right. and it's like if you even pause to think about it you get chastised... especially by people who have no fucking idea what they are talking about

one of my parents pulled that card "well you got all your vaccinations when you were little!!!!"

ya but uh, my baby by 6 months old is on track to have more vaccinations/shots than ive had in my life... shit's changed. :rofl:
wHaT ArE yOu An aNtIvAxXeR

BACK TO CORONA "VACCINE" YOU THREAD DERAILING CUCKS

cap42

Restoration Hell
Reaction score
Nope, not at this time. Pretty much the same thoughts as Lord Tin Foilhat tinfoilhat post.

The other factor on why I am a nope is most vacine's take years of multiple study and test groups with multiple revisions before it's a "proven" vacine. This rushed as shit? Sorry everyone else can be the real guinea pigs not me.

OP
SirMarco

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
At the moment I'm not getting it. I mean I travel all the time and have been throughout this pandemic. I've been fine so far; knock on wood.
NOTE: 99% sure I caught the Rona at the end of January after a trade show in Cali where I was interacting with 1000's of people where a majority were from overseas.
But there just isn't enough info out there to get me to be convinced. Also there is a lot of weird things being said and the people involved for me to be comfortable with it (insert tinfoil hat here).
I feel this is going to end up like the flu. Each year people get the flu shot, each year so many people still die from the flu. The vaccine only handles the past virus, not what it mutated into for it to continue to survive.
If the vaccine 100% killed this off and it was a one time thing then maybe, but it's not.
Now I am still waiting on my company to put in their stance on the vaccine. I haven't heard anything on what they will, or will not do.

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
At the moment I'm not getting it. I mean I travel all the time and have been throughout this pandemic. I've been fine so far; knock on wood.
NOTE: 99% sure I caught the Rona at the end of January after a trade show in Cali where I was interacting with 1000's of people where a majority were from overseas.
But there just isn't enough info out there to get me to be convinced. Also there is a lot of weird things being said and the people involved for me to be comfortable with it (insert tinfoil hat here).
I feel this is going to end up like the flu. Each year people get the flu shot, each year so many people still die from the flu. The vaccine only handles the past virus, not what it mutated into for it to continue to survive.
If the vaccine 100% killed this off and it was a one time thing then maybe, but it's not.
Now I am still waiting on my company to put in their stance on the vaccine. I haven't heard anything on what they will, or will not do.
did you lose taste/smell?

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
My taste I did but not for long.
But had the fever, sore throat, major body aches, headache.
stuffy nose? you can lose taste if you lose your nose.

I think that is why COVID kills those, you have ACE2 receptors in your nose/mouth which COVID attaches to and fucks up your smell and taste.

OP
SirMarco

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
stuffy nose? you can lose taste if you lose your nose.

I think that is why COVID kills those, you have ACE2 receptors in your nose/mouth which COVID attaches to and fucks up your smell and taste.
Not so much stuffy nose really.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not right away I dont see myself getting it..... Wait it out a little and take my chances I suppose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom