• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

corner lights

grandprixboy

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if any of u knew where to get brighter corner lights...mine on my car are kinda lame u can barely tell they are on with runnin lights or used as turnin signals

grandprixboy

Reaction score
ok here are some pics of my trim plates....for a begginner at it i think i did pretty good..sorry about the quality i never could find the real camera so i took them with my phone..and ill take some pics of the blue LEDs tonight and post them as well...hopefully they turn out ok

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

they turned out nice I have a 95 se at my house too except its that wierd aqua color.

grandprixboy

Reaction score
Originally posted by GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY@Oct 7 2006, 06:22 PM
they turned out nice I have a 95 se at my house too except its that wierd aqua color.
[snapback]141838[/snapback]​
oh well those are cool too...just im about tired of this body style..i didnt even want it in the first place...but it was wat i could afford and it was still a prix

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom