CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
1664936166072.gif

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
So last week in Fort Lauderdale and seen several Porsche cayenne turbo gt’s drving around and all seem to have the exhaust popping and cracking sounds going on, I wonder how that is going to play out in California and telling the owner of a $300k car the needs to have something removed at their cost … don’t see that happening.

Doesn’t a member here own a 22’ Elantra N, curious if the dealer told them about the track mode and how it came be used on the street?

Reactions: Blood on Blood

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
The car isnt loud even in N mode. it just makes some popping sounds kind of like those stupid tunes people do but nowhere near as loud. What I think happened was the cop heard the car, probably thought it was a 3 series or gti with a crackle tune, got told that it was stock by the owner, didnt want to look like an idiot by not knowing that so he doubled down and told him some bullshit about how "track mode" isn't allowed on the street and so on. I'd be very loud on the internet about this if this were me.

and defund the police.

Reactions: Maro and Rent Free

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Bring car to dealer.
Put car on lift.
Make dealer document car is stock as is sold off the lots.
Take pics.
Show up to court.
Give pics to judge.
Walk out paying zero.

Thats what I did with my 2018 Mustang. Hell that one didnt even have an X pipe or variable exhaust like my 2020 does now.

Im convinced Ill take every single ticket I ever get from here out until I die to court.

At the very least the ticket will be lessened or zero points if you pay it.

Its all a game people learn to play it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info