Cookie cutter Foxbody

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
Fill the damn holes in the engine bay. Sheesh

It is a shame such a sterile engine bay is ruined by the holes everywhere. The fucking ridiculous amount of holes in those engine bays.

And would drive.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Despite all that swiss cheesing... It's missing a couple on the engine though... :D

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
They ruined a nice foxbody.

Blownbyyou

Donating Member
Reaction score
By ruined, do you mean did something different than stuffing a LS or Coyote in it like every other turd? I agree.
I get everyone likes different things... but to me what makes a good fox is the sound of angry v8....

But what is wrong with a coyote swapped fox?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I like different things...there is nothing wrong with an LS or Coyote Fox....and I dont disagree that a Fox with that sweet v8 rumble is sexy time....but its all you ever see.

Its nice to see someone changing it up. Not that a 2j in a Fox is that rare anymore. I mean still rare...but not RARE.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yup, I've never seen a supra powered LX...
different strokes for different folks

Im sure it mtfo

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
I like different things...there is nothing wrong with an LS or Coyote Fox....and I dont disagree that a Fox with that sweet v8 rumble is sexy time....but its all you ever see.

Its nice to see someone changing it up. Not that a 2j in a Fox is that rare anymore. I mean still rare...but not RARE.
This. This all fucking day. Not enough weird and cool engine swaps exist.

4BT swapped 240SX? YUUUUUUUUUP

If the swap doesn't make you question the owner's sanity, they're not doing it right.

aircooled VW engine'd F-150? Hell fucking yeah. IT'S BASICALLY A PORSCHE 914-F150 NOW!!!!!!!11!!

https://jalopnik.com/this-is-the-most-baffling-and-wonderful-engine-swap-ive-1814253877

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
double edged sword, because if he put the engine up front, and left the bed, he still wouldn't be able to use the bed, because any weight in the bed would render it immovable because it makes so little power :rofl:

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
So you are saying they should have chopped the front end of the truck forward of the cab to save weight.

Soooo a feather-light, short wheelbase, cab over, F150, Rear engine VW, 6 cylinder boxer. I can get on board with that. lmao

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
6 cylinder?! That's for rockstars (also I don't think VW ever offered a boxer 6, only Porsche, but I could be wrong.) That's a plebeian 1600CC 4 banger, making maybe 30 HP.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ruined a perfectly good engine by putting a foxbody around it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom