3800 Convoy to Race Day (US-41)

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Sep 21 2005, 03:57 PM
Yeah I'm definately going, I will met up with you Tony if you want? We could also go to Bumpin's if its early enough and you want or just straight to the track doesnt matter to me.
[snapback]98494[/snapback]​
yeah id perfer to follow some one what time are u guys meeting up

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by SaturdaysGS@Sep 21 2005, 03:57 PM
Yeah I'm definately going, I will met up with you Tony if you want? We could also go to Bumpin's if its early enough and you want or just straight to the track doesnt matter to me.

I dont think he would want to come down and then back up.. :p I think he is the closes to the track then we are. West Chicago i think.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Sep 21 2005, 08:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SaturdaysGS
@Sep 21 2005, 03:57 PM

I dont think he would want to come down and then back up.. :p I think he is the closes to the track then we are. West Chicago i think.
[snapback]98507[/snapback]​
[/b]
Lincoln oasis

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Sep 21 2005, 08:58 PM-->
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Sep 21 2005, 08:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-SaturdaysGS
@Sep 21 2005, 03:57 PM

[snapback]98507[/snapback]​
Lincoln oasis
[snapback]98514[/snapback]​
[/b]
i would love to do a convy to the track but i am not going way up north so i can come back down south. I live in grant park, witch is a half hour or so from steger. I would go there or route 30 at the most.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well I'll have the new beast on Saturday and will be modding my car in my garage all day Saturday so if anyone wants to come by I'll be home. I need a pulley installed so if someone could bring it to the track I would appreciate it I have the Intense quick change dub system. I also need to get ahold of Charles Beyerch...The DHP man so he could flash my 2003 GTP. After I do all this I'll meet you guys up on Sunday at the Lincoln Oasis or I might just follow Johnny O.

Leo

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by chipmonk212121@Sep 23 2005, 12:08 PM
well I dont know how you all are getting there.  If your comming from chicago it would be bet to take 394 to rt. 1 to 41......which goes RIGHT past my house..... let me know what way you all are taking.......
[snapback]98691[/snapback]​
thats the way "I" go.. :p , and most of us do.

hey leo, call me and see if you will be ready early.

J/O

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Sep 23 2005, 11:44 AM
Well I'll have the new beast on Saturday and will be modding my car in my garage all day Saturday so if anyone wants to come by I'll be home. I need a pulley installed so if someone could bring it to the track I would appreciate it I have the Intense quick change dub system. I also need to get ahold of Charles Beyerch...The DHP man so he could flash my 2003 GTP. After I do all this I'll meet you guys up on Sunday at the Lincoln Oasis or I might just follow Johnny O.

Leo
[snapback]98662[/snapback]​
any reason u bought a 2003 arnt they odd year out for the grand prix, even more then the 97's, wont u not be able use ur pillar,and ar u going to paint ur rims again

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well it turns out that I will not have my car by this weekend so I guess I won't be attending the function. :( I will most likely be at the track the following Sunday if everythig goes good on Monday.

Sinr.

What do you mean by not being able to use my pillar?? I didn't notice anything different about the pillar.....hmmm I have to look at it. Yes I will be painting my rims again.

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
you guys should make the pit stop through my driveway and add another car to the convoy......it would only be another ....200 feet out of you way!..... that or let me know when ur almost by my place and ill just wait in the driveway till i see a convoy of GPs........ You know where the 2 HUGE red towers are about 10 miles from indiana at that big curve??? well i live like a half mile b4 that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info