đź”– Deals Control4 home media and audio distribution system complete!!!

12voltsho

Jun 1, 2009
I have a complete control4 system in perfect shape images will follow this includes the following. I am selling this for a client who used this for a year but wants a major upgrade to a elan system. This is a very expensive system brand new and installed new would easily go for around 8 grand or more installed.<br>
Everything is pretty much mint condition and works perfectly. please call only serious calls please this is a very professional system and requires a professional to install.
Price IS $5000 or best OFFER!!!REMEMBER CASH IS KING GIVE ME A GOOD CASH OFFER AND ITS YOURS. Includes all wiring please direct all calls to matthew at 7733178086 i own my own low voltage contracting business and you may bounce any questions about the system off me before buying thanks.

Control4 Media Controller - Black Finish - AVM-MC1-B<br>
control4mediacenter.jpg

control4mediacenterback.jpg

Serious Music Server
80 GB hard drive -- Store the entire family's music collections -- approximately 1,000 CDs.
Multiple input options -- Import music using the built-in CD-RW Drive or from a wireless or wired home network.
Multi-room audio -- Distribute analog audio to three separate zones.
Digital audio streaming -- Stream audio via Wi-Fi or Ethernet throughout the house.
Online Music Recognition -- Catalog an entire digital music collection and search by artist, genre, song, or album cover art.
Customized playlists -- Easily create playlists for every occasion and mood.
Powerful Home Automation Controller
Complete control -- Full complement of IR, contact, relay, and serial connections to control the whole house.
Standards-based control -- Devices throughout the home are controlled via IP-based communication over 802.15.4 mesh networking, Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
Seamless integration -- Works with Control4 and a comprehensive array of third-party components.<br>
Easy to Set Up and Use
On-screen wizard -- Guides users through the installation process.
EZ ID™ -- An LED indicator on the back of the component flashes next to the connection when it's time to connect.
Multiple interfaces -- Uses Control4 Touch Screens, Keypads, System Remote Controls, or the included on-screen display.

Control4 Multi Channel Amplifier - Black Finish - AVM-16A1-B
Control416champ.jpg

Control416champback.jpg

Simple Design
Compact size -- Digital technology allows for a form factor much smaller than traditional amplifiers.
Standard 3 rack unit size -- Rack-mountable component integrates easily with other audio equipment.
Easy To Install, Easy to Use
Plug and play ease -- Works right out of the box.
EZ ID™ -- An LED indicator flashes above the connection when it's time to connect,
Control4 network integration -- Immediately controllable and easily updateable from Control4 keypads and touch screens.
Front-panel LCD display -- Easily adjust volume, bas, treble, and gain control for each audio zone.
Powerful Sound, Powerful Control
16-channel amplifier -- Eight stereo channels of powered outputs allow for quality multi-zone distribution.
100 watts per channel -- Delivers rich, room-filling sound.
Digital technology -- Delivers digital music all the way through the process for a cleaner sound.
8 signal-sensing stereo analog audio inputs -- Power all your musical inputs through this single amplifier.

Control 4 Home Theater Controller - Black Finish - AVM-HTC1-B (quantity 2)
Control4homecontrollerstation.jpg

Control4homecontrollerstationback.jpg

Space Saving Design
Compact footprint -- The half rack design fits well in any home theater system.<br>
Horizontal or vertical orientation -- Can be placed flat or upright, out of sight behind bookshelf speakers or tucked into other small spaces around the home.<br>
Replaces multiple remotes -- Allows for replacement of virtually every other remote control in the house.
Powerful Automation Controller
Complete theater control -- Multiple IR outputs and intelligent video sensing make controlling the entire home theater easy.
Complete home control -- The contact, relay, and serial connections to make it possible to control the whole house.
Standards-based control -- Devices throughout the home are controlled via IP-based communication over wireless 802.15.4 mesh networking or Ethernet
Seamless integration -- Works with Control4 and a comprehensive array of third party components.
Easy to Setup and Use
Connections made easy -- Clearly marked connectors on the back of the component and the included cables makes set up easy.
Multiple interfaces -- Uses Control4 Touch Screens, Keypads, or included System Remote Control.
Affordable For Every Customer
Surprisingly affordable -- Allows users to enter the world of home automation with lower entry costs.<br>
Replaces other components -- Provides home theater control, multi-room audio, and whole home automation in a single component.

Control4 KPE-10B1-B lcd keypad (quantity 2)
control4-lcd-keypad-control.jpg

Show is the white version i have the black version instead.
Display
• Backlit LCD
• Size: 1.7" x 3.2" (43mm x 81mm)
• Resolution: 120 x 240 pixels
Controls
• 8 buttons plus one shortcut button
• Select dial to scroll through and select options
Communications
• 10/100BaseT Ethernet
Power Requirements
• IEEE 802.3AF compliant power over Ethernet, Control4 PoE injector (sold separately) or 3rd party
PoE Switch

Control 4 Black System Remote Control Version 2 - RCZSRC2B
control4remotercbv2.jpg

Intuitive and Elegant Design
Compact form factor -- No other remote offers so much control in such a small package.
Ergonomic design -- Designed to match a hand's natural curves, making it easy to hold and use.
Easy to use -- Backlit LCD screen designed for easy readability.
Handheld Intelligence
Quick access control -- Single button press to turn on you're a/v gear and start watching or
listening to your favorite source.
Bi-directional communication -- Two-way communication with the Control4 home automation system gives users status information as well as control of any connected device.
Anywhere control -- Wireless connectivity enables control of any intelligent device from any where in the house; no more pointing the remote at the TV.
Anything control -- Control an entire home automation system with this compact device.
Plug and play ease -- Immediately works with the Control4 home automation system.
Affordable For Every Customer
Surprisingly inexpensive -- Get complete home automation control at an affordable price.
Cost-effective functionality -- Matches typical home control touch screens and keypads in functionality -- at a fraction of the cost.
Single source of control -- When integrated with the Control4 system, it can replace every other remote control in the house.

Specifications:

Buttons
49 total buttons
4 Single press Quick Access control buttons
4 Context sensitive programmable buttons
8 transport control buttons
Display
5-line backlit LCD display
Enclosure
High impact molded plastic with textured finish
Communications
Wireless 2-way communications using ZigBee (802.15.4) wireless mesh networking
Power Requirements
4 AAA batteries
System Requirements
Requires system software version 1.3.1 or later

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Matt, have you looked to see what this stuff is going for second hand? I sell Control4 gear here and there and have a good grip on what it sells for. You have about $1000 - $1400 here on a good day. $5000 isn't even in the ballpark for reasonable pricing for this gear. Did the client set the price?

For $5000 you could build a system that would run circles around this.

12voltsho

Jun 1, 2009
i have mike based on all the quantitys that i have and the equipment involved this is not as cheap as you say i referenced the materials and the quantitys that i have of this package and it retails for 7grand new and the equipment i have is nearly mint. I sell elan rti and various other products of this nature i am aware of their worth. Client did set the price initially however i have full control of price if there are no takers are you offering 1400 mike????

lets do this to see if anyone is serious $3000 cash anyone? its worth that much for what i am offering.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list