Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Priorities just got a reset. Having a secure job, food and place to live is going to be a bitmore concern than whatever pronouns you’re offended by.

You would think, but this is now a liberal loser majority country, and their idiotic agenda doesn't rest for anything, war, famine, or some virus!!!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how weak minded these trans people are that they want to compete in a sport where they know they have an unfair advantage. They need to win so badly they don't care they are hurting people?

If an adult wins a boxing match against a child is winning something to be proud of? That's an extreme example but it shows how an unfair advantage should make the trannies think twice about competing. They're not women biologically and they know this.

I have zero respect for anyone who uses an unfair advantage to win and is thrilled about it.
This is a valid point. Some 30YO identifies as a 14YO and starts taking out kids in HS wrestling.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Does that have 0 dislikes?

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
OK for me it said 222k like but had no number for dislikes.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
The problem with Public School Boards and Education Administrations is their belief they are smarter than the Public, and know what’s best for our children.

The reality is the vast majority of Public School Boards / Education Administrations only know their little small part of the educational landscape and what the Left MSM fire hose feeds them. They are truly ignorant to the other 99.9% of reality, let alone the world.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
But in this case it is.. Pay attention.

Boomer

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I still see dislikes but hear it's getting nuked soon.

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211122-203953_YouTube.jpg

This is what made me think at first there was no dislikes. I've never seen that before.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
OP
Ryan02Stang

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I feel a bit guilty for not attending more school board meetings when my kids were in school. I told them at home what I thought of the school policies but didn't try to actively fight them. Good to see some people doing that now. Someone on the left (Soros style) made the decision decades ago to push for left wing schools. We're paying for it now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom