Conn. high school girls file lawsuit arguing that allowing transgender athletes to compete is sex discrimination

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Gay marriage was the only thing the government didn't recognize...now they do...

So... Yeah.

What rights don't they have?

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
Donating Member
Reaction score
The separation in sports should be done using a biological line, no? So the division should be based on sex, not gender...? Birth Certificate is fine by me. And then when you go get your bits flipped, get a rebuilt title or something.

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
The separation in sports should be done using a biological line, no? So the division should be based on sex, not gender...? Birth Certificate is fine by me. And then when you go get your bits flipped, get a rebuilt title or something.
Nah, only original paper work accepted.

Or you can go to the no paperwork league

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
How is making them play in their own sports equal rights? FWIW, I am against this because it's a MAN playing women's sports, but if they have equal rights they're just as entitled to play sports with other girls as a real girl.

Lord Tin Foilhat

Donating Member
Reaction score
Woman's
Men's
Mixed

They can play in their biological league, or anyone can play in mixed.

No biological men in woman's, woman's in men's.

They can't demand equal rights and then switch teams and say they don't have rights.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nah, only original paper work accepted.

Or you can go to the no paperwork league
Yeah in case it's not clear, though, by "bits flipped" I would include getting all your numbers in line with your biological sex target audience. But I'm good with the NPL idea as well.

But aren't there also cases where sex is misassigned at birth? I'm not talking about the gender stuff, just statistical outliers who could reasonably have legit beef with the determination.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Woman's
Men's
Mixed

They can play in their biological league, or anyone can play in mixed.

No biological men in woman's, woman's in men's.

They can't demand equal rights and then switch teams and say they don't have rights.
They can share the same bathrooms and showers, they can use the same dressing rooms, why can't they play sports with the other girls? Of course this will always be a women's problem, good luck to any girl/boys that want to compete with men, not being sexist or anything but there's a reason for WNBA and NBA. There aren't any rules against a woman playing in the NBA, they just can't physically compete with the male NBA players.

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I suppose a MALE NBA player could become a T and that could potentially be the first woman to be on an active roster in the NBA? :obama:

10sec

Donating Member
Reaction score
Are we though? You know how the alphabet community can stir some shit up, they're certainly not going to just agree to not partake in sports because they weren't physically born whatever they think they are now. I feel with how soft society is getting they're going to take more and more shit. Soon, you'll be taking a piss next to something, looks like a dude, could have a vagina could have a dick anus, could be some kind of animal that was born human but has since changed it's identity.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
And along these lines... One can hope COVID-19 does a lot of cleansing...

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Priorities just got a reset. Having a secure job, food and place to live is going to be a bitmore concern than whatever pronouns you’re offended by.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
What I don't understand is how weak minded these trans people are that they want to compete in a sport where they know they have an unfair advantage. They need to win so badly they don't care they are hurting people?

If an adult wins a boxing match against a child is winning something to be proud of? That's an extreme example but it shows how an unfair advantage should make the trannies think twice about competing. They're not women biologically and they know this.

I have zero respect for anyone who uses an unfair advantage to win and is thrilled about it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

I have zero respect for anyone who uses an unfair advantage to win and is thrilled about it.
what if they are a businessman who tries to use the power of government to enrich themselves tho? :unsure:

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Exactly, I always go back to the post on a forum, here or another?? with the boy running against girls,
he's way in the hell in front of them and you can see his dick swinging as he runs!!!!

He said he was a girl, so they let him run, is he a true brain defect, or just a POS loser getting off on beating the hell out of girls???
Either way, some one with frigging normal intelligence needs to say what the frick, stick with your own kind!!!

Don't make me break out the Macho Man whoopass!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom