Congressperson asks National Forest Service or BLM if they could change the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Was gonna post this in "What Made You Laugh Today"...

Louie Gohmert (R-TX):
“I was informed by the director of NASA that they have found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly, and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun,” he said. “And we know there’s been significant solar flare activity. And so is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously, they would have profound effects on our climate.”

National Forest System Associate Deputy Chief Jennifer Eberlien :
“I would have to follow up with you on that one, Mr. Gohmert,”

Louie Gohmert (R-TX):
“Yeah well if you figure out a way that you and the, uh, Forest Service can make that change, I’d like to know,”

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

What a horrible speaker, repeats himself, slow, doesn't know even the remotest terminology.

What an idiot.

Edit: Youtube comment:
"I lived on Guam for half my life. We had typhoons with 200+ mph winds and 40 foot waves and the island only capsized once. But we all hung on to the east side and flipped it back around quickly so we were all okay. Thank you Congressman for caring."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info